What is the best brand of white undershirts?

I've been using Hanes for a while now, and let me tell you, son I am disappoint. After about 3 washes it's GG and I just can't stand it anymore. So what is your go to brand NT? And don't say Kirkland T's because those are really thick. 

yea Hanes shrink something nasty
sick.gif

It was Kirkland (costco brand) but they changed the fit on the tees recently, and totally ruined the greatness of those shirts. 
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Kirkland tshirts are solid.  I've had my original ones for about a year now and they are still white and there is no stretching whatsoever.

I've been trying to find the right brand for great fitting white and black tees too.

I like Polo, but their tees are a little long and the collars Bacon up after a while.

I want to give Calvin Klein and, after that NTer's recommendation in another thread; Armani tees a shot.

This thread won't answer you question op, as you can see almost every reply is a different suggestion. I myself like Stafford.

c4326436566b9b148224ed7cc59358e35501c0c3_r.png

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

This thread won't answer you question op, as you can see almost every reply is a different suggestion. I myself like Stafford.

nerd.gif
 do the teams show up everytime you post, sorta want

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

nerd.gif
 do the teams show up everytime you post, sorta want

Was just about to ask if that was part of his sig or what. Info? 

And as far as t-shirts, definately stay away from Hanes. Washed my black ones once and they shrinky dinked on me
sick.gif
 Too bad, because they fit really nice prior to that.

I'm tired of Hanes, def need to look for a new brand...I always buy a size L in tees every other week or so and it's getting to the point where they all fit completely different. Sometimes they'll be to small, big, or the normal fit they used to be.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I've been trying to find the right brand for great fitting white and black tees too.

I like Polo, but their tees are a little long and the collars Bacon up after a while.

I want to give Calvin Klein and, after that NTer's recommendation in another thread; Armani tees a shot.
I own a black Calvin Klein crewneck. Those shirts are on point
pimp.gif
, the fit and everything. The thing is though they run a little longer then the regular white tees so I wouldn't use them as an undershirt. I just wear the regular black tees. You can get them at your local Marshall's or Khol's also. Actually now that I think about it, my question really was "what shirts still look nice wash after wash? Looking white, not nasty, crinkled up collar etc.

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I own a black Calvin Klein crewneck. Those shirts are on point
pimp.gif
, the fit and everything. The thing is though they run a little longer then the regular white tees so I wouldn't use them as an undershirt. I just wear the regular black tees. You can get them at your local Marshall's or Khol's also. Actually now that I think about it, my question really was "what shirts still look nice wash after wash? Looking white, not nasty, crinkled up collar etc.

Oh no, to be honest I just used your thread as a launch pad for my own question
laugh.gif
. I didn't want to make another unnecessary thread if I could find an answer in this one. I wasn't looking for an undershirt so much as a nice fitting tee in general because I usually use V-necks as undershirts for the whole no-show look.I had some white Calvin Klein tees in the past that I love that have tiny holes in them from having too much bleach poured on them.I'll definitely give them another shot.
pimp.gif
I'd recommend reading that undershirtguy blog posted earlier though. I'm checking it out and it looks good.

I got me some polo 3 packs a while ago for $20 and they've been doing me good. I know it says it on the tag but I never really read it but my girl told me wash it in cold water so it doesn't fade and hang it up so it doesn't shrink.. After you hang it and its dry, put it in the dryer for like 5 minutes and it won't be wrinkled or anything. Its not really hard work and its good if you want to take good care of the shirt

try calvin klein slim, they're a little shorter

calvin klein and ralph lauren (they dropped the 'polo' out of their name yesterday) are my two favorites, but i'd have to say that the neck and overall fit of the CK are untouchable

Polo by far. Century 21 has em for $20 a pack. White tees need to be replaced regularly anyway but these stay fresh and last the longest

Back
Top Bottom