What is the best Verizon phone out there now?

Joined Feb 3, 2002
im ni need of a new phone pretty quickly and just wonderin what people thought. i was lookin at the blackberry curve. ive had the original chocolate foryears and need an upgrade asap

Joined Mar 7, 2007
I say the storm

I have the voyager its a good phone and cheap but the battery life is terrible

Joined Mar 8, 2009
if the blackberry curve is the one that's touch screen then get that one. Ive been told it was a good phone

Joined Aug 25, 2005
don't get the touch pro.

rumors of an iphone for verizon floating around recently...I would wait.

and I keep on reading the storm is a POS

lobotomybeats

Supporter
Joined Jan 8, 2004
Originally Posted by Its That Dude

don't get the touch pro.

rumors of an iphone for verizon floating around recently...I would wait.

and I keep on reading the storm is a POS
He said he needs one quickly. If Verizon gets an iPhone, it's going to be awhile.

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Yall serious about the Storm? They must have done some major upgrades to it because I remember people saying it's garbage...

Joined Jul 5, 2008
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yall serious about the Storm? They must have done some major upgrades to it because I remember people saying it's garbage...
Getting better and better as OS upgrades. Rumors of 5.0 OS about to drop officially from Verizon. Can't wait

Joined Apr 19, 2005
I have a $100 towards a new phone with Verizon but i'm not sold yet on any of the Blackberry's..i'm gonna wait it out till the summer to see ifthey release somethin better than what is available right now..

I keep hearin the Blackberry Storm is horrible..and that's makin me lean away from coppin..

Joined Feb 3, 2002
where do you get the info about a new blackberry in july? i guess if thats confirmed i might just get a new battery and hope this phone lasts til then.

isnt the blackberry curve the most popular phone out now? i just read an article it sold more than the iphone (prob because multiple carriers but still). ivealso heard from a few people that curve > storm. if i could see pics or specs of the new one supposedly comin out in june, maybe ill wait

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now