What is the best Verizon phone out there now?

im ni need of a new phone pretty quickly and just wonderin what people thought. i was lookin at the blackberry curve. ive had the original chocolate foryears and need an upgrade asap

I say the storm

I have the voyager its a good phone and cheap but the battery life is terrible

if the blackberry curve is the one that's touch screen then get that one. Ive been told it was a good phone

don't get the touch pro.

rumors of an iphone for verizon floating around recently...I would wait.

and I keep on reading the storm is a POS

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

don't get the touch pro.

rumors of an iphone for verizon floating around recently...I would wait.

and I keep on reading the storm is a POS

He said he needs one quickly. If Verizon gets an iPhone, it's going to be awhile.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

BB Storm

pimp.gif
Yessir.

Yall serious about the Storm? They must have done some major upgrades to it because I remember people saying it's garbage...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yall serious about the Storm? They must have done some major upgrades to it because I remember people saying it's garbage...
Getting better and better as OS upgrades. Rumors of 5.0 OS about to drop officially from Verizon. Can't wait
pimp.gif

I have a $100 towards a new phone with Verizon but i'm not sold yet on any of the Blackberry's..i'm gonna wait it out till the summer to see ifthey release somethin better than what is available right now..

I keep hearin the Blackberry Storm is horrible..and that's makin me lean away from coppin..

where do you get the info about a new blackberry in july? i guess if thats confirmed i might just get a new battery and hope this phone lasts til then.

isnt the blackberry curve the most popular phone out now? i just read an article it sold more than the iphone (prob because multiple carriers but still). ivealso heard from a few people that curve > storm. if i could see pics or specs of the new one supposedly comin out in june, maybe ill wait

Back
Top Bottom