What is the best Wu-Tang Solo Album ?

m16

Banned
For me, it's

60010370.jpg

Only thing close is OB4CL, and IMO, this is still far better. Mind blowing lyrics, dark, grim epic soundscapes... it's a true work of art that I can neverget tired of listening to. I love OB4CL, but I could never imagine a song like B.I.B.L.E on it. GZA just shreds through every track with ease and we havebrilliant guest features complimenting him all the way through.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Liquid Swords, followed very closely by..

ghostface-supremeclientele.jpg

But the ones that always get praise are all super dope.. Cuban Linx, Ironman, Tical, Return to the 36.. all certified classics...

Favorite Wu affiliate solo --

cover.jpg

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck
I feel this albumn so much. I'm battling High Blood Pressure and when Ghostface said he was Diabetic in an interview and we all know thatStarks has that Heart condition it gave me a whole new outlook on the album.

All that I got Is You.....................
pimp.gif

Supreme Clientele...

And it's not even close. Tical was the WORST solo lp out of the group (minus U-God, Bobby Digital & Masta Killa's of course).

1 Ironman
2 Liquid
3 Cuban
4 Supreme
5 Tical
6 Return to the 36
7 No said date

As for affiliate albums...

1. Heavy Mental
2. The Rugged Child (a personal favorite)

pimp.gif

1. Liquid Swords
pimp.gif

I get chills everytime I put it on and it starts with "When I was little............."

Fav wu affiliate album: Killarmy - Silent Weapons
eek.gif

tie between ob4cl and iron man.

never really listened to liquid swords though ... should give that a proper spin

Back
Top Bottom