What is the biggest bust move in the NBA this season?

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Richard Jefferson. Dude has never been a winner on any teams he's played for. Even coming out of college I was not impressed at all with his overall game. Dude is another college player who had crazy hops & good athleticism who shined and played well during March Madness. Other players who fall into this category: Shawn Marion, Kenyon Martin, Stromile Swift, Tyrus Thomas.

2nd has to be the T'Wolves draft choices last year. 3 1st rounds picks and you use 2 of them on PG's when one of them made it clear he wanted no part of thier Franchise and they passed up on guys like Steph Curry & Brandon Jennings
smh.gif
C'mon now.

There's a big difference between Jefferson/Marion/Martin and Swift/Thomas as NBA players.

Vince Carter imo... i personally think this dude has made ORL worse than last year... also hes not distributing the ball like hes supposed too which clogs how ORL offense works..

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Vince Carter imo... i personally think this dude has made ORL worse than last year... also hes not distributing the ball like hes supposed too which clogs how ORL offense works..

The Magic have the best record since All-Star break and have been beating teams by an average of 14-17 points (dont know exact number).
indifferent.gif
x infinity

Vince Carter leads all players in TS% since All-Star break so f'n effecient errtime i see him play his FG be lookin like 7-11
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And if you must know stan doesnt use him for creating plays and hell the magics assist leader is at 5.4
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

3772269980_14f7e81aac.jpg

This was pretty bad too, but nearly everyone called it. Will set the Pistons back 3-4 years back.

naw man, the entire Pistons team has been killed by injuries so its not even fair to judge them just yet.

Sheed isn't really a bust. Any knowledgeable basketball fan/writer should know. The dude has gotten progressively worse the last 5 years. And for the past 2, he was a complete non-factor for a declining Detroit team. I don't know why people still think he could be the '04 player. The writing has been right in front of y'all.

Vince has been a great pickup for Orlando... He's had a tough January but since then has been real solid. Come playoff time (which he helped clinch) he'll show even more of what kind of positive pickup he's been for Orlando.

& RJ has never been a winner? He went to the Finals his 1st 2 years in the league
laugh.gif
Most players don't even make it that far in their career, nevermind their 1st 2 seasons. Plus, he's been in the playoffs every year but 1 in his time in Jersey.

I think he'll be fine on another team, its just the system he's in hasn't really worked out for him. Tough spot for both sides (RJ & the Spurs)

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

3772269980_14f7e81aac.jpg

This was pretty bad too, but nearly everyone called it. Will set the Pistons back 3-4 years back.

naw man, the entire Pistons team has been killed by injuries so its not even fair to judge them just yet.
They are both getting paid starting 5 money to come off of the bench.

HmmMmm... Biggest bust...... Probably say.......

Ben Gordon maybe? or Rasheed Wallace?

I dunno.. There is no clear-cut bust.... yet.

in a more low key move, jason kapono has shot absolutely terrible for the sixers this year. it cost them the only player that had heart on that team last year in reggie evans. terrible trade

I said Sessions jokingly, it's either...

-Rasheed
-Villanueva/Gordon

you use 2 of them on PG's when one of them made it clear he wanted no part of thier Franchise
You have zero idea what you're talking about.

Hedo

Minnesota's draft

Terrence Williams

Elton Brand still

Pistons with Charlie Villanueva and Ben Gordon

Richard Jefferson

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Hedo

Minnesota's draft

Terrence Williams

Elton Brand still

Pistons with Charlie Villanueva and Ben Gordon

Richard Jefferson
elton brand for life basically

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Terrence Williams
How so?

I thought he'd be better than he has been anyways. He is pretty much useless outside of the open court in the few games I have seen. He does an in and out dribble, blows semi past his defender to the basket, gets called for a charge. But again, the whole team is a fail. They have talent, but so much of it is redundant

Richard jefferson played pretty damn well last night. I'd have to go with rasheed. Even though I thought he was very overrated his last 2 years in detroit I got excited and thought he would fit perfectly with the celtics. I forgot how lazy, slow, and arrogant he was. He does play decent when he wants so I might change my tune come playoff time but if he's still jacking 3's I'm gonna lose it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom