What is the funniest scene in a movie ever?

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Precious running with the bucket of stolen chicken
2kmsdk.jpg

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

For some reason this one is one that just popped into my head:

"now cause ur throwing too many big words at me that I cant understand Ima take it as disrespect" 
roll.gif

"Aim high" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

For some reason this one is one that just popped into my head:

"now cause ur throwing too many big words at me that I cant understand Ima take it as disrespect" 
roll.gif

"Aim high" 
laugh.gif

Are you kidding me this isn't evean debatable? There was a movie called "Cabin Fever" and in this movies this mentally challenged kid does a cartwheel and says "pancakes" and bites this dudes hand and gets the disease..... I was in highschool when it came out and we laughed so hard at this scene my boy literally spit his popcorn all over this girl in front of us and we got into an argument with her and her girlfriends... this scene will flash in my eyes when I die... its that funny and memorable. Hands down most random scene in movie history.

Are you kidding me this isn't evean debatable? There was a movie called "Cabin Fever" and in this movies this mentally challenged kid does a cartwheel and says "pancakes" and bites this dudes hand and gets the disease..... I was in highschool when it came out and we laughed so hard at this scene my boy literally spit his popcorn all over this girl in front of us and we got into an argument with her and her girlfriends... this scene will flash in my eyes when I die... its that funny and memorable. Hands down most random scene in movie history.

Back
Top Bottom