What is the funniest scene in a movie ever?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I was thinking about this ALL DAY after seeing the thread in the morning.

Once I went scouring my memory trying to find one that can't be topped, I recalled this scene. As it happened, I collapsed and spit up my damn beer during lunch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I present to you . . .

http://www.youtube.com/v/HWgcwAyZnHo?fs=1&hl=en_UShttp://www.youtube.com/v/HWgcwAyZnHo?fs=1&hl=en_US

Old NT will remember this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the AK-47 gun shot

Basically every scene in Don't be a menace and tropic thunder had me weak. Walk hard is another of my faves. Thanks for posting that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Basically every scene in Don't be a menace and tropic thunder had me weak. Walk hard is another of my faves. Thanks for posting that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Black Dynamite is one of the funniest movies no one ever heard of

that whole movie had me DYING.

Truth. I need Michael Jae White to make a sequel. The possibilities with Black Dynamite's character are endless.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Black Dynamite is one of the funniest movies no one ever heard of

that whole movie had me DYING.

Truth. I need Michael Jae White to make a sequel. The possibilities with Black Dynamite's character are endless.

If anyone can find the scene from Harlem nights where red fox and Della Reese have an exchange over her fixing her mouth for something that wasn't there please post it.  

If anyone can find the scene from Harlem nights where red fox and Della Reese have an exchange over her fixing her mouth for something that wasn't there please post it.  

The scene from Bruce Almighty when Bruce gets revenge on Evan
Baxter. Sorry I couldn't find a better version.

The scene from Bruce Almighty when Bruce gets revenge on Evan
Baxter. Sorry I couldn't find a better version.

Back
Top Bottom