What is the greatest team of announcers you`ve ever heard??

I think out of all sports.......I will have to go with John Madden and Pat Summerall on Fox.

This can be for any sport, doesnt have to be football.

Keith Jackson and ANYBODY was always pretty damn good also....."WHOOOOOAAAA NELLLLYYYYYYYYY"
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

I'll take Raft with just about anyone in college hoops

my 'dream team'

would be

Gus Johnson
Raft
Jay Bilas

:pimp:
pimp.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Im not going to give you a team, but with a little home town bias, Tom Hamilton for Indians radio is amazing. hands down the best announcer i have ever heard
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Greatest team for announcers?

Don't know about greatest, but my favorite team is Ian Eagle & Mark Jackson for the YesNetwork.
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#11 Darrell Armstrong #30 Malik Allen #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

If I had the money, I'd pay Hubie Brown and Jim Nantz to do my personal play by play for any sport I'd watch.

Ralph Lawler and Mike Smith :pimp:
pimp.gif

i accidentally deleted my team clippers and team saints sigs. If u have either one, pm me.

Bob Costas, Isiah Thomas, and Doug Collins during the Bulls games in the 1998 playoffs praising MJ virtually after every single play, especially Isiah :lol:
laugh.gif
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Kevin Harlan and Doug Collins
TEAM LAKERS

chick hearn minus stu lantz
THE ADVENTURES OF BBQ JONES VOLUME 1: STRONG MIX HAND...

so I roll up in the kitchen, you know how we do it. I break out the flour. You know flour is my bizznatch. I bust a couple of eggs from way downtown and peeps say no. Its all good cuz they my eggs from down the way. I got receipts so its all legit. I pull a 360 and mix the eggs and flour with some chocolate chips from Nestle. Nestle is the hypest. Homies know. Then I mix that stuff strong with my ill mix crossover. I be killin foo's with my strong mix hand. 10 minutes in the oven and I got cookies. @#!% the haters. Everyone be hatin my strong cookies. Beyotches.... BBQ JONES​

Chick 'N Stu!!

Bob Miller and Jim Fox

Vin Scully doesn't have a side kick, but he is one of the greatest. That's why he needs no sidekick.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Jon Miller and Joe Morgan.
If I had any say in it those two would have done all the playoffs. They are WAY better than Buck and McCarver

Madden Summerall in the late 90's before Madden went a little crazy

Kruk and Kuip make me love watching Giants games even when the team is horrible. Jon Miller with pretty much anyone is also incredible
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

NBA on NBC
end transmission
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
And if you didn't know, then now you know.​

I've only heard them a few times, but the announcers for the White Sox are mad funny. Dudes don't care about calling an unbiased game, they stay cheering for the Sox :lol:
laugh.gif
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Back
Top Bottom