What is the most complete Michael Jackson album...?

IMO...this..

album-off-the-wall.jpg

I know people have love and respect for Thriller and Bad..but the songlist on this album is just amazing..
pimp.gif

Discuss..

its BAD for me ... to follow up thriller w/ BAD was
eek.gif
in itself ... but look at the tracks ... Man in the Mirror, Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana ... def. themost complete and imo his best as well

Thriller-Dangerous were all complete albums. Invincible is real dope but a little too long. HIStory was good but some songs couldn't get into. Off The Wallhas like one or two joints but it definitely doesn't get enough love either

It's hard to say. Off The Wall, Thriller, and Bad all have this distinct uniqueness that could easily put one ahead of the other as far as being complete.

My favorite song is Smooth Criminal though.
334kt1k.gif

Thriller BY FAR!

Off The Wall was incredible as well but was too heavyily influenced by the disco movement

same with Bad.. But with a different era of course

C`mon now. Thriller easy. I know people will say OTW or Bad just to go against the grain but Thriller is the best album ever in any medium...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

IMO...this..

album-off-the-wall.jpg

I know people have love and respect for Thriller and Bad..but the songlist on this album is just amazing..
pimp.gif

Discuss..

Came in here to post the same...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

C`mon now. Thriller easy. I know people will say OTW or Bad just to go against the grain but Thriller is the best album ever in any medium...

It's hard to argue down Thriller in this case.

Something to dance to, a love song, memorable duet, something introspective, and one of the greatest ballads you'll ever hear with The Lady In My Life.

However, Off The Wall is my FAVORITE, you can listen to it at any time.

off the wall
pimp.gif

-Rock With You
-Don't Stop Til U Get Enough
-Off the wall
-I Can't Help It

My favorite is Off The Wall too. But the question is which album is the most complete. That would have to be Thriller.

Back
Top Bottom