What is the most quality built Air Jordan?

I had to sell my 17s because they caused me so much pain. lol. but in terms of comfort id give it to the 14s or 19s. but for overall maybe the 12s or 13s

Right when I saw the question...

XII's.

So ridiculously durable.

I wore all my other Jordan's down so fast... these always stayed tough... maybe the XVII in 2nd.

King Lincey - the Spizike is not a true Air Jordan shoe. It is a team Jordan.

And the OG XII is the most durable Air Jordan ever.

i got the caro 12's and they can take a beating lol, pricey shoe tho... i think i need some OG xii's man

funny thing is, a while back on iss this dude was lfmain the crap out of the bred xii's, he said they were the worst quality jordan face box jay ever

My OG White/Black XII's and White/Red XII's. I still have em....and they stand up like a brick wall.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

King Lincey - the Spizike is not a true Air Jordan shoe. It is a team Jordan.

And the OG XII is the most durable Air Jordan ever.
I know that now. I was mistaken. I thought I said "Air Jordan Spiz'ike" on the box, but it doesn't. Thanks anyway. And since mypost about the Spiz'ike being a true Air Jodan was erroneous, I have to concur that the OG XII is the most durable Air Jordan.

OG XIII - JB had something to prove since it was their first official launch, and the quality was well beyond anything before it.

I think that the quality of the XX3 will be even better.

In this order for me.....

XIII - thee best indoor kicks to hoop in....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

XII - thee best outdoor kicks to hoop in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

XVII+ - with the crock backs...thee most stylish to hoop in!!
pimp.gif

XII is the basketball shoes version of Tank in war, you gotta take something huge to destroy them.

Back
Top Bottom