What is the point of NT?

That's true, because those ppl in general aren't into shoe so they say... If funny how they bash ppl who like shoes, but without jordans etc, NT wouldn't exist

That's true, because those ppl in general aren't into shoe so they say... If funny how they bash ppl who like shoes, but without jordans etc, NT wouldn't exist
Yeah man. They forgot where they came from.
mean.gif

Stephen Hawking was an atheist for most of his life til he realized that time and the earth has a beginning and an end and that is only possible by God controlling it.

But what does any of this have to do with the DB XIII.
I believe some very advance civilization in the future created a computer and we're living in the matrix simulation. We all exist on flash memory.

To tell you the truth NT members are different now. It could be we have more younger and newer members and the old nt memebers dont post as much for different reasons but I remember the nt was on yuku ppl where more out to help other ppl out, now all that has changed. Reselling before was frowned uponed now its all you hear. NT is funny bc we created the whole bots problem and now we cry about it, some members used to use them on the low but once a couple of member made it known and was talking about coding it gave birth to ealry links and atc services and now we cry about bots eating up all of the opportunities we have of buying shoes. So my point is NT has changed alot of the older members dont post anymore.
Ding ding ding

The point of NT is too meet and share opinions on various topics. A million different things, not just sneakers. That would make this site a one trick pony. C'mon OP.

Noone ever answeted my question man.

What is the point of ice cream sandwiches?

Dammit i need to know.

Should i start a thread?

Back
Top Bottom