What is the psychological sense in this??? Someone please help me understand.

Discussion in 'General' started by seymore cake, Feb 26, 2009.

1. seymore cake

seymore cake

Alright so this guy I know found himself in a bad situation:

Now old boy was with the female for a period of time but cut her off because he found out that she had been doing her best Tupac impersonation, Shorty GotAround, so he did the smart thing and severed all ties fear of being a statistic and what not.

So approximately 8 months ago right old girl told him she getting ready to have a kid and told him it was his, knowing he's a good dude and has a good setof morals she was like she knew it was his regardless of the other dudes who ran up in her.

Skeptically cousin decided to stick around and be there for old girl just in case it was his he didn't want to miss out on the little things and feel asthough he didn't play his part. ALL THE WHILE HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE WAS GOING TO SEEK A BLOOD TEST.

Fastforward to delivery day... THIS _ SIGNS THE DAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND SAID FORGET THE BLOOD TEST. HE'S NOW ALL I JUST WANT TO BE WITH MY SON...

Now here is a shorty that admitted during the conversation where she told him it was his that she was going to put him in the system regardless and that sheknew he would be a good father. I repeat she was !!@!%+@ around on him while they were together which caused him to leave the situation in the 1st place.

WHY IN GOD'S HOLY NAME DO YOU PUT YOU'RE NAME ON THAT DOCUMENT???? WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN THIS PEOPLE????

I actually want him to get a blood test and the kid not be his, causing him to be stuck for the next 18+ just for doing that dumb +$$ %%#@

/rant or whatever.

2. snaggykicks

snaggykicks

wow he is dumb

3. blackmagnus514

blackmagnus514

He's done. Once you sign your Hancock its a Wrizzy....

that's why i never went raw in my life. On my mother.

Chicks is living foul but the dudes out there should know better...i'd off myself if my kid had to come out of ++#% vagina

4. dlo13

dlo13

Son needs to wash his face. Get his mind right.

5. j0rdan23dunker

j0rdan23dunker

i know you're being the best friend you can be, but i wouldn't get involved. it's only going to frustrate you more.

btw, your boy is pretty dumb for doing this.

6. whiterails

whiterails

I guess he just really wants to raise a kid, regardless of whether or not it's actually his.

7. usa pride4life

usa pride4life

Thats pathetic.

8. seymore cake

seymore cake

This is what really bothers me... he knew what time it was. He was adament about getting the test originally then all of a sudden he did an aboutface when heknew shorty was bogus in the 1st place.

I pisses me off because of the sheer stupidity of it.

9. ThaxbyChamblis

ThaxbyChamblis

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I came in here to say that.

10. devildog1776

devildog1776 Banned

word

11. yungmatt

yungmatt

Wow, his life just took a turn for the worse.... I dunno man, people are outta their minds nowadays.

Chicks are RUTHLESS
    You my friend have more self control than myself [​IMG]

12. seymore cake

seymore cake

Thats just it... He's not my guy, we met through a 3rd party and I heard of this foolishness.

Me and my girl had a mean +$# discussion about this when I found out, she was even astonished and upset by his behavior

Its $+$@!! up because he's a good dude. Got Damnit Imbecile I tell you.

13. crumbs

crumbs

if it really aint his...which obviously there is very high possibilities....kid is an idiot

14. yungmatt

yungmatt

Well, I have sorta been in this situation before with one of my boys... Lemme tell you from experience, there is no about face in that situation. Son lovedthat tramp all along. He was just saying what he thought yall wanted to hear

15. blackmagnus514

blackmagnus514

pics of the @*$@+?

16. eight2one

eight2one

sucker for love.

17. bigmike23

bigmike23

what a @%+%##*

18. marcondatrack

marcondatrack

[​IMG]

19. illionaire

illionaire

Dudes willing to become fathers to the son/daughter of someone who's been around like a bootleg copy of The Wire in the hood? Wow.

God bless his soul though.

20. soulcollector1

soulcollector1

That's a huge LOSS on his part...I wouldn't sign a thing without that blood test...

21. yungmatt

yungmatt

Thats the problem.... I keep telling everyone Nice guys finish last when it comes to relationships... Be nice, but not TOO nice

22. seymore cake

seymore cake

G... I couldn't provide them if I wanted to K, I've never seen this bird I'm my life.

Hell I've only seen dude a handful of times, the story just took me soooooo out of my zone when I heard about it.

I still can't wrap my mind around what possible reason a person could have to put themself in such a idiotic situation. I mean you're really startingout with the L and you can't really come out ahead no matter how you cut it.

23. mangudai954

mangudai954

A good guy is not synonymous with being a pushover/sucker. He's a sucker. Reading %*@! like this makes me mad and I don't even have anything to do withit [​IMG] . How he let this happen [​IMG]

24. luckyp90

luckyp90

I dont think he was saying he was a good guy for signing the paper. He said he knew him prior to hearing about that.

25. thousandaire

thousandaire Banned

The Lil N_ must look like him or something, he gotta at least have a strong feeling it's his kid...I don't know how somebody could knowingly raiseanother man's seed.