What is the psychological sense in this??? Someone please help me understand.

Naaaaaaaaaah Mangudai954 ... don't get me confused I think he's a %@+%% for signing that doc... I was saying that he's a good dude, meaning he hasvalues, morals etc. I'm with you about just hearing it pisses you off because thats what drove me to make this thread. In all actuality this doesn'taffect me in anyway shape or form but its the principle of the situation that has me up in arms.

Now I pose another question: Is it wrong for me to want him to actually get the test now and it show that the child isn't his?

Becasue that's where I am with it. my girl says I'm bogus but I feel like thats what he deserves.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Naaaaaaaaaah Mangudai954 ... don't get me confused I think he's a %@+%% for signing that doc... I was saying that he's a good dude, meaning he has values, morals etc. I'm with you about just hearing it pisses you off because thats what drove me to make this thread. In all actuality this doesn't affect me in anyway shape or form but its the principle of the situation that has me up in arms.

Now I pose another question: Is it wrong for me to want him to actually get the test now and it show that the child isn't his?

Becasue that's where I am with it. my girl says I'm bogus but I feel like thats what he deserves.

Nope its not wrong but Whats that gonna do? I could be wrong, but do my knowledge signing that paper waives the blood test.

Plus, son aint takin that test anyway. In the back of his mind he doenst wanna know the possible truth. He just wants to take care of a kid that might not behis.

Once you put your Hancock, you're gonna be extorted for the next 18 years. I think it waives any right to a blood test so signing the paper is the finalstraw.

*slices neck gesture*

Naaaaaaaaaah Mangudai954 ... don't get me confused I think he's a %@+%% for signing that doc... I was saying that he's a good dude, meaning he has values, morals etc. I'm with you about just hearing it pisses you off because thats what drove me to make this thread. In all actuality this doesn't affect me in anyway shape or form but its the principle of the situation that has me up in arms.

Ohh aight nah I feel you. How would you be bogus for wanting him to take the test? I'd be the same way.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Nope its not wrong but Whats that gonna do? I could be wrong, but do my knowledge signing that paper waives the blood test.

Plus, son aint takin that test anyway. In the back of his mind he doenst wanna know the possible truth. He just wants to take care of a kid that might not be his.

Oh nah he's !%%%#$ either way it goes. I just want it to happen to he can see the error of his ways G. I'm just being spiteful

This is bugged!

There's definitely NO logic whatsoever in this particular scenario.He coulda,shoulda,woulda but the fact is he didn't!

He made a very dumb decision and signed his life away on BELIEF and now he's stuck seeing that filthy hepher 24/7 and a child who's true pops may neverbe known as long as he stays in that idiotic frame of mind!

Quite frankly,I wouldn't even worry about that too much Sey.Make sure that YOU move with LOGIC and not with FEELINGS.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did anyone put dude on game tho about not signing it?

This has to be explained???? I though this was common knowledge, as common as whipping after taking a +%@%. My mother has told me since I was 12 that I'mnot signing anything until a test is done on my supposed child, and thats regardless of if I'm married or not. So it was engraved into me as a shorty Ifigured that somewhere along the lines everyone was schooled to this.

c7e150e195ac2ae99f1bc00c5de6ef06d11ec72.gif

Ah, he @!%*#* himself...whatever though people do dumb $!%% all the time.

Girls have been making guys do dumb $!%% forever since Adam and Eve.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did anyone put dude on game tho about not signing it?

This has to be explained???? I though this was common knowledge, as common as whipping after taking a +%@%. My mother has told me since I was 12 that I'm not signing anything until a test is done on my supposed child, and thats regardless of if I'm married or not. So it was engraved into me as a shorty I figured that somewhere along the lines everyone was schooled to this.

Its not actually, but it should be. But even still...why the hell did he do that for..

Dude is gonna get a BIG *ss wake up call when he finds out its not his.....smh

dude has no idea how hard raising kids are.........hes fuc*ked now since he stepped up...leaving now will only make him seem like the bad person in thesituation

Back
Top Bottom