WHAT IS THE RETRO+ NUBUCK XII RETAIL PRICE ?

Joined Mar 13, 2009
thanks yo! im thinking its 135 lol but thats cools as long as i have them on that morning im good.

Joined Jan 18, 2009
Originally Posted by SNEAK JR

thanks yo! im thinking its 135 lol but thats cools as long as i have them on that morning im good.
it woulda been
if u woulda been in line on RD finally got to the registergot yo size got the 135 he rings em up and says 150

Joined Mar 14, 2008
naw their 150 i paid for two pairs already...but ya think i will be able to flip one pair.??

Joined Mar 20, 2007
^^^^ Yea you guys are right the retail price for these are $150
Today i coped my pair today for retail from one of my local stores
Here are some pics below (Sorry 4 quality pics taken from iphone)

Joined Jan 19, 2009
Gotta love the JB forum.

There are like 2 threads for the Nubucks already. You could have asked in one of those

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

nubuk 12s are horrid. Get the og nubucks for 150$
hate these comments

you dont justify it in any way, and we dont even know if youve worn or even seen the shoes, which most people making these types of comments havent

Joined Mar 20, 2007
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

hate these comments

you dont justify it in any way, and we dont even know if youve worn or even seen the shoes, which most people making these types of comments havent

Joined Oct 31, 2008

hate these comments

I Agree with dendanskesimon ^^^^^^ , I got the first nubucks ,and I seen the 09 nubucks today ,, and there almost indentical, the build ,thequality , the look, these are better quality then whats been circulating with jb lately...........

Joined Dec 16, 2008

hate these comments

exactly. i'm getting annoyed by these people who are getting mad that they are re-retroing the shoes they that have.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now