WHAT IS THE RETRO+ NUBUCK XII RETAIL PRICE ?

anyone know ?
glasses.gif

thanks yo! im thinking its 135 lol but thats cools as long as i have them on that morning im good.

Originally Posted by SNEAK JR

thanks yo! im thinking its 135 lol but thats cools as long as i have them on that morning im good.

it woulda been
roll.gif
if u woulda been in line on RD finally got to the registergot yo size got the 135 he rings em up and says 150
roll.gif

naw their 150 i paid for two pairs already...but ya think i will be able to flip one pair.??

^^^^ Yea you guys are right the retail price for these are $150
Today i coped my pair today for retail from one of my local stores
Here are some pics below (Sorry 4 quality pics taken from iphone)
d7a156e040cd3d8a44d3d46cfea1de429539c6a.pjpg

3c535821e65d4fc5c7fa39d383263b9c8fa7c8a.pjpg

8c435130eb264cc6ccd43d318a97c1a39a454ed.pjpg

Gotta love the JB forum.

There are like 2 threads for the Nubucks already. You could have asked in one of those
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

nubuk 12s are horrid. Get the og nubucks for 150$
hate these comments

you dont justify it in any way, and we dont even know if youve worn or even seen the shoes, which most people making these types of comments havent

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

hate these comments

you dont justify it in any way, and we dont even know if youve worn or even seen the shoes, which most people making these types of comments havent

roll.gif

hate these comments

I Agree with dendanskesimon ^^^^^^ , I got the first nubucks ,and I seen the 09 nubucks today ,, and there almost indentical, the build ,thequality , the look, these are better quality then whats been circulating with jb lately...........

hate these comments

exactly. i'm getting annoyed by these people who are getting mad that they are re-retroing the shoes they that have.

Back
Top Bottom