What Is The Worst Thing You Ever Recieved From Ebay Accidentally(Or Purposely). Laugh At Our Pain.

Of my 20 years on ebay this might be the worst. 2 weeks ago I Purchased mini justice league figures to put on my desk. Opened the box up all smiling and **** and was confronted by this:
20220111_130612.jpg

whats the worst thing you ever recieved from ebay?

I think it was either 2005 or 2006. I won a pair of the 2000 (or 2001, whatever year it was exactly) Concord 11s for about $140. I was besides myself at finding such a steal. Couldn’t wait for delivery day.

Delivery day comes, it’s a paper package. The flimsy kind that just requires you to laminate the folded seal. My heart dropped. No way could there be shoes in this thing. Walked around my mailbox and my garage to see if it was a bad joke. Wasn’t a joke. Opened the package and it was a god damn biking suit, a la

1641941634266.jpeg

I never typed a poor seller review with such fervor in all my days. Dude sent the shoes to someone else and I had to settle for a refund. Pretty sure I threw away the biking suit. Writing this just made me mad all over again. :smh:

Nothing funny or serious as some of y’alls but I paid for Wu-Tang Clan’s 1st cd album. I open the jewel case...... BAM!......Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s cd.

It was ridiculously scratched and not playable so not like I could keep it. Crazy thing the seller advertises “quality control and make sure all discs are in like-new condition” 😒

Got a refund at least.

I think it was either 2005 or 2006. I won a pair of the 2000 (or 2001, whatever year it was exactly) Concord 11s for about $140. I was besides myself at finding such a steal. Couldn’t wait for delivery day.

Delivery day comes, it’s a paper package. The flimsy kind that just requires you to laminate the folded seal. My heart dropped. No way could there be shoes in this thing. Walked around my mailbox and my garage to see if it was a bad joke. Wasn’t a joke. Opened the package and it was a god damn biking suit, a la

1641941634266.jpeg

I never typed a poor seller review with such fervor in all my days. Dude sent the shoes to someone else and I had to settle for a refund. Pretty sure I threw away the biking suit. Writing this just made me mad all over again. :smh:
got damn my condolences

Appreciate it man. Really hadn’t thought about that for years. Read the thread title and immediately got pissed off like it happened yesterday. :lol: :smh:

Don't have any pictures but I ordered a pair of deadstock "Hare" jordan 7s from the count down pack from ebay for what I think was like 177 dollars. What I actually ended up receiving almost week later were the concord Jordan six rings. I

Reached out to dude immediately, pissed, and he told me he mixed the labels up and would ask for the other recipient to return their package and instructed me to do the same. I got even madder cause who in their right mind would return a pair of new jordan 7s that was sent to them mistakenly for six rings?

Surprisingly they sent the shoes back to the original owner about a day later. I sent the pair I received about two days later due to work and the seller had the ****ing audacity to send me a message saying I'm taking too long to send them to him. I was worried about my shoes so I let it slide and thankfully they showed up and I was satisfied with the actual item but left him the most negative feedback I think I've ever posted online before.

A side note but the seller actually lived in the same state as myself. Didn't even really notice until it was time to send his shoes back, so I looked up his address and it was under an hour away from my house. I'm glad he was able to resolve the issue cause I considered visiting his home depending on how he handled the situation. Very stupid but I was quite immature at the time.

Not even joking

Ordered a supreme hoodie off a seller around maybe 2008ish that had like 2 feedback , I thought what the hell since buyer protection

When I get it a week later it’s a box of those cheap condoms they give out for free at hospitals

Got money back but before I contacted eBay I messaged the seller “ good one dude,”
eBay rep started laughing on the other end 😂😂😂😂

Never used the condoms

Nothing funny or serious as some of y’alls but I paid for Wu-Tang Clan’s 1st cd album. I open the jewel case...... BAM!......Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s cd.

It was ridiculously scratched and not playable so not like I could keep it. Crazy thing the seller advertises “quality control and make sure all discs are in like-new condition” 😒

Got a refund at least.
So you got an old dirty bastard old dirty cd 😂

Been awhile, but when the AJ1 Lows with that elephant print came out, won an auction for a pair and what showed up was the worst pair of fake AJ3's I've ever seen. Contacted eBay who told me to send them back to the address on file. Couple days later I get a voice mail from a lady asking why I sent these terrible shoes to her. Called her up and apparently dude had been ebay scamming using her address. She asked what she should do and was thinking just mark them return to sender. Told her that was fine, notified eBay/PayPal, and got my refund. Ended up mowing the yard in those fake 3's for like 2 years. :rofl:

I ****ing hate eBay. Never use it again. Would rather use Wish.

Had one real bad experience where I just wanted a canopy cover. Had terrible exchanges with seller where he kept sending the wrong size or some cheap bull ****. Eventually just got my money back which took the better part of the year.

Worst of all he would promote that he was local but he was just reselling what he got from China or just being the middleman for some seller in China :smh:

Last edited:
One time I bought a used copy of Viewtiful Joe for the Gamecube but when it arrived it was Shadow the Hedgehog :sick::rofl:
I hate seeing that happen when I’m in thrift stores, can imagine waiting in the mail for that outcome😡. Did the seller refund you?

I hate seeing that happen when I’m in thrift stores, can imagine waiting in the mail for that outcome😡. Did the seller refund you?
Viewtiful joe was inside actually but on the pictures it was the original case and ended up just keeping it :lol:

This was like 20 years ago, but I bought a box of 97-98 tops chrome basketball cards and the seller sent me some hardcover Batman comic book

Remember that one guy got sent dirty chuck taylors and a bullet from a scammer?

I've been sent shoes that weren't matching pairs sizes there was a half size difference but I didn't wear them until years later so I didn't realize till it was too late.

Second time the sizes were so different it was noticeable at a glance so I ended up getting a refund.

Back
Top Bottom