What is the Worst Thing You'd Want to Witness?

The obvious choice is probably a murder, but I think witnessing a rape would be much more gruesome and damaging. Especially if you can't do anything to stop it.

Worst thing I'd WANT to witness?

I don't thing I'd want to witness anything like that tbh...

Getting a 99 on the math test. My parents would bring out the bamboo stick
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The obvious choice is probably a murder, but I think witnessing a rape would be much more gruesome and damaging. Especially if you can't do anything to stop it.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

op wants to witness a murder and a rape?
is that what i jus read
Perhaps I should have changed worst to last. I should have known better to let NT derail an entire topic with there interpretations. 

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Your interpretation is a direct reflection of your subconscious.

"Oh, man. I had a weekend. We went down to, uh, Tijuana, Mexico, yaknow. And there was this guy there and he was all, "Hey, you gotta comeand check out one of these shows." And, you know, it's a woman %%$**$'a horse. And you get there and you're thinking "Oh, a woman %%$**$' ahorse." And you get there, and it is not as a great as you thought itwould be. It's kinda gross. I mean, it was really givin' it to her. Tobe honest, we all just felt bad for her. Kinda felt bad for the horse."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

"Oh, man. I had a weekend. We went down to, uh, Tijuana, Mexico, yaknow. And there was this guy there and he was all, "Hey, you gotta comeand check out one of these shows." And, you know, it's a woman %%$**$'a horse. And you get there and you're thinking "Oh, a woman %%$**$' ahorse." And you get there, and it is not as a great as you thought itwould be. It's kinda gross. I mean, it was really givin' it to her. Tobe honest, we all just felt bad for her. Kinda felt bad for the horse."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That monologue took Seth Rogen's career to the next level.

ive seen a fit where the dudes tripped on my feet then were on top or each other, one pulled out a knife like 3" blade and stabbed the other in the neck. Ive also seen a pretty bad motorcycle accident where dude hit and upcoming wall on the freeway and his head was lying 10 feet from his body and the bike
not a good look
tired.gif

- Somebody hitting the ground after falling out of an airplane

- Somebody getting eaten by a shark or lion

- A nuclear bomb exploding

2 girls and 1 cup... which I haven't actually seen yet, but I bet witnessing it first hand would be a completely different experience! haha

smh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
@ myself but i always wanted to see someone actually get hit by a car, like 40 feet in the air hit

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

2 girls and 1 cup... which I haven't actually seen yet, but I bet witnessing it first hand would be a completely different experience! haha
Man up.

Back
Top Bottom