What is there to do in Chicago besides getting shot?

Sup guys im here for 4 days or so,

I plan on visiting flight23 just cuz ,but im sure it will be a giant expensive waste of time.

What else is a westcoast street cat to do?

Any cheap record stores?

Lol'd at the title.

According to Bill Burr there's some kind of drum emporium megastore where they have everything related to drums/drumming there. There's a studio too for $15/hr.

Also Trax records was based in chicago..the first label to put out house music.

Eat a hotdog or something, pa.

Honestly, ain't much to do in Chicago. If you wanna have a good time, Come to NYC

Last edited:
Eat, Go to museums, check out architecture, eat good food, go shopping, eat more delicious food, see the pier/ beach, gang bang, eat, pick up upper middle class ***********

LMAO since when is white hopping creature in the snow a blocked term? really guys? It's that derogatory? Might as well block thot while we're at it

Last edited:
Just hop on a train or bus and go explore. Blue line can get sketchy but you said you were a street car so you'll be fine. I've been all over that city solo and I'm still here.

Go to the Ryan Expy. and Halsted Street area from 59th to 67th. You can just take the bus out there and enjoy yourself all day. I think you'd like it OP.

Last edited:
Yeah just the train ride tonight and looking at the awesome buildings has me hyped to go out during the day.

Got here a little too late plus im beat,

Got up at 4am.

Thanks for the tips, and yes the title is a joke dont take it so seriously.

maybe try nuevo leon ?

in Pilsen two blocks east of the L (pink line) on 18th street

lmao. dude is setting you up nicely.

depends on what part of the city you're going to be in. research:

Food
- portillos
- giordanos
- Lou Malnati
- Art of Pizza
- Girl and the Goat

Sites/Entertainment
- millenium park
- magnificient mile
- wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park
- The Shrine - hip hop club
- Kingston Mines - blues club but you will see college chicks in here.

Record Storess
- Dusty Groove
- Reckless Records
- Permanent Records

I lived in Chicago for about 4 years fwiw

Go to china town and eat.
Art institute of chicago probably one of the best museums in the world.
Go to the willis tower skydeck at sunset
Go see don juans store

Bulls game
hawks game
Bears smdh game
Lou malnatis chicago style pizza
Gene n Georgettes chicago steakhouse
Gene n judes chicago style hotdogs
Museums, shedquarium
Hit some bars meet some new ppl.

I love the Chicago style sandwiches and pizza we have out here, I'd love to go to Chicago and try the originals out

I had the time of my life there. Rekindled an old flame and now hoping to move by summer of next year.

John Hancock center is a must.

Shedd aquarium at night

Lou minatis grab the original pizza and some mozzarella sticks

Johnnys hot dogs for an authentic hot dog.

Subterranean is a dope Jamaican club/bar . If you feel uncomfortable around black people then probably not for you. I had fun but got kicked out because they said I looked like a gang member :crying

Nacional 27 is a Latin/Mexican restaurant that turns into a club at night. Very dope and brings out good looking women.

Harold's chicken is good, but I don't know about best in the world. I still prefer roscoes over them.

I'm by no means an expert but those are the places that made me love Chicago.

one thing I wanted to add, coming from LA where racial tensions are always high and stupid, Chicago was kind of a shock to me, its extremely segregated, I almost felt awkward at times breaking the norm. id go into a bar and be the only non-black person. went to a different bar, and was the only non-white person. being from los angeles the concept of how segregated everyone in Chicago is blows my mind. they literally all keep to their own neighborhoods . I didn't see one Asian person the entire time I was there and it freaked me out :rofl:

View media item 1779772

Last edited:
I love the Chicago style sandwiches and pizza we have out here, I'd love to go to Chicago and try the originals out
there are TONS of Chicago transplants in the Phoenix area so you can get some good eats out there...

all the old people get tired of the weather and move to AZ to retire 
laugh.gif

I had the time of my life there. Rekindled an old flame and now hoping to move by summer of next year.

John Hancock center is a must.

Shedd aquarium at night

Lou minatis grab the original pizza and some mozzarella sticks

Johnnys hot dogs for an authentic hot dog.

Subterranean is a dope Jamaican club/bar . If you feel uncomfortable around black people then probably not for you. I had fun but got kicked out because they said I looked like a gang member :crying

Nacional 27 is a Latin/Mexican restaurant that turns into a club at night. Very dope and brings out good looking women.

Harold's chicken is good, but I don't know about best in the world. I still prefer roscoes over them.

I'm by no means an expert but those are the places that made me love Chicago.

View media item 1779772

What type of **** is that to say about Subterranean?

there are TONS of Chicago transplants in the Phoenix area so you can get some good eats out there...

all the old people get tired of the weather and move to AZ to retire :lol:

You are correct, and I've had some great Chicago style food in the Valley

Back
Top Bottom