What is this mystery Nike shoe?

So way back in June 2008, I purchased a pair of Nikes from Kohls. I loved these shoes, so much so that I kept them until they finally fell apart about five years later. But I can't remember the exact name of them, and trying to look online has been driving me crazy! I have scoured every Nike portfolio website I could find, but to no avail.

Luckily I have pictures of these shoes, but only two of them. I can also describe some minor details of these shoes:
-They are regular shoes, not mid- or high-tops.
-The shoes colors were white, with the swoosh being black and the sole being a dark navy color. The laces were round, not flat.
-The swoosh extended to the heel, but the heel was the same color as the shoe
-The heel had "AIR" stitched on it. But the "A" was stylized as an upside-down V
-I THINK the Nike logo on the tongue was the classic Nike logo, the one with black, stylized letters and an orange swoosh. I'm not positive about this, though
-The swoosh was not stitched on; rather, it was inlaid in the shoe
-The sole has a neat design on it; I recall there being a large circle where the ball of your foot would be
-I THINK there was an all-black variant of this shoe; I vaguely remember seeing someone wearing them.

I'm not even sure what the specific name of these shoes were...I remember the box saying "Nike Air Classic", but that can't be right. I also know these aren't Cortez's or Tiempo's, but they look very similar to the latter.

100_1873.jpg
100_1872.jpg

Nah, that's not it, although it might have been an indoor soccer shoe of some sort! The Sole had this sort of stylish, hourglass shape to it. Also, I should mention the shoe was leather, with holes in the side (as seen in the first pic)

They definitely aren't skateboard shoes. I'm fairly certain they are indoor soccer shoes of of some kind given their shape.

Back
Top Bottom