What is your favorite "Friday" movie?

I was watching Next Friday the other day and I can literally watch this movie all day long(not really but you get the sarcasm). The first one will always beclassic but I've always liked the 2nd one for some reason, a lot of hilarity and that hispanic chick next door is
pimp.gif
(what's her real life name btw). Friday after Next was kinda weak to mealthough Kat Williams was acting a fool
laugh.gif

Friday>Next Friday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Friday After Next

I didnt realize how corny FAN was till seeing NF again. The series just lost its substance by the time the 3rd movie came out. That hood movie feel wasjust.....gone

man, they're all good...Friday is prolly the best...i could watch any of them at any time.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I didnt realize how corny FAN was till seeing NF again. The series just lost its substance by the time the 3rd movie came out. That hood movie feel was just.....gone
QFT

I didnt realize how corny FAN was till seeing NF again. The series just lost its substance by the time the 3rd movie came out. That hood movie feel was just.....gone

movie went from the hood, to the suburbs, to I don't know what
laugh.gif

Friday is by far the best of the 3

"I don't wanna have to f**k you up Smokey. Playing with my money, is like playing with my emotions"

QFT

Back
Top Bottom