what is your first Nike kick?

these... and still looking for a pair on e-bay... found one on ebay but was size 7 and I need 10

6fpak2x.jpg

White Black Nike Cortez and Black/Blue Ken Griffey Jr's were some of the sneakers I first had
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

White/Red Jordan Vs that my dad got me when I was 3...I guess he can be blamed for why I turned into a sneakerhead

First Nikes I remember owning:
Dark Tan / Navy Suede Dunks. I think this was around 88 or 89.

First expensive/signature Nike I owned:
White/Black/Carbon Zoom Flight 95's (I pratically begged my mom to buy them for me in the 7th grade. I need 3 pairs when they retro)

First Nike I purchased with my own money:
all Black Flightposite II's (gotta love summer youth money lol).

First free pair of sneakers:
SHOX MONSTERS (I'm mad that I chose those over Mowabbs)

First Ebay purchase:
NDS Air Foamposite Ones (I was working at my old job, and this dude brought in 2 fresh pairs trying to get a letter of authenticity from us. I pratically had an orgasm when I saw them. When he told me he got them on ebay I was on the hunt ever since. Paid $300 for them in 2005. I told my friend that was the first and last time I would spend that kind of money on a pair of sneakers. He laughed at me and said that's what you say now. But I can honestly say that was the moment I officially got hooked on sneakers.)

Last Purchases:
DS OG Foamposite Ones (My favorite shoe ever,can't you tell lol?), DS Air Fantaposite Max (one down, 4 to go), DS '98 Air Trainer SC Highs

WANTED: DS SIZE 12.5/13 BLACK/BLUE AIR FORCE 180 RETRO

Black and infrared VI's when i was 1
Portland Trail Blazers​

Oden-Aldridge-Outlaw-Roy-Jack​

air max tailwind in primary school.not same color i had
c602_1_b.JPG

air max tailwind in secondary school.exact colorway i had
1ec3_1_b.JPG
ed collecting and was thrown away.

my first dunks were shima high( pro gold/blue)
aim:GeKOh
hotmail/msn:gekoe@hotmail.com

GeKOh:tongue:hOR356PhOR LnDn.

in search of:am bws,pre 03` af1 mids, dunk highs. in a 11.5 or 12

The first Nike kick that I actually remember was a huarache trainer with anti-inversion straps (like the VIIIs) and a spat strap across the middle. White/Black/Purple around 93. I want those kicks soooo bad and I can't even find a pic of them.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom