what is your first Nike kick?

R0016162.JPG

clean up the store room tonight and find out my first Nike kick. Still remember brought it from footlocker about 49.99.
Can anyone tell what's that model? and does Nike release retro of this model?? i really want to buy it back.
Post your first nike are welcome!

OHMYLAN
ArtSneakerDesign
www.ohmylan.com

Wally was just discussing the same snaker in our team vintage heat thread..these are 1991 nike solo flight

my first nike ever ever ever ever were these....glad to have again a pair

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

my very first pair was the Air Trainer SC Infrared...back in 1990

i don't have them anymore.. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMAMFAM​

Not my pics, but you get the idea.
My first pair was a very similar pair to these in 1983.

6fpvv9h.jpg

4y67bs6.jpg
3 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
XVII-XXII-XXVI
NOT NEW, JUST A DIFFERENT USERNAME!​

Bought some Air Bakins from Sports Authority in 2nd grade...don't have them anymore though >:
mad.gif

man i dont even rememebr. when i was little and played basketball i had the garnett 3's. those might have been my first
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

damn i wish i still had it.
it was a pair of air forces with the pump.
it had the laney colorway too

^ Yezzir, High tops were the @#%$ back in the days.

too old to remember what were my first pair of kicks but im sure they werent Nike's.

mine were the air jordan 6z and my dad got the clips for them when i was a baby and you guyz no the infants dont come with the clip lol

F/S: vintage adidas burghandi/vintage yellow size 11 80$/nike air max 180 white/blue/pink retro size 10 75$

TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

white/black patent bb4s right before 6th grade. i wore that shoe down like crazy
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

The farthest back i can remeber were Wht/carolina AFIIs..first day of school 6th grade
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

these were mine also. got pics of me rockin' em, but way too embarassing to post...let's just say long striped socks jacked up to the knees :lol:
laugh.gif
6fpvv9h.jpg

^ Peeps still rock high socks here in the DC area, minus the stripes. :rofl:
roll.gif
3 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
XVII-XXII-XXVI
NOT NEW, JUST A DIFFERENT USERNAME!​

OG blk/red XII is the first I remember. I had a pair of griffey's before then, don't know which they were.
TEAM NTWikia

TEAM iSketch​

Don't have them anymore but rocked these when I was like 7...
af1_wht_solid_gry.jpg

"Then I CC'd every girl that I'd see see round town"-Andre 3000

This must've been in the real early 90's or possibly late 80's...

I can only describe them.

They were leather material, dominantly brown with black... I'd say mids(?). They could be Trainer Max's, but I'm really not too sure. Something close to, I just recall them being a bit bulky. I remember a hang tag or something on the box saying "Limited Edition". Heck, it could've probably been on the shoe for all I know.

However, I have seen them ONCE here on NT. I remember someone posting them in a collection/pickup post.
CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

Back
Top Bottom