What is your greatest strength and greatest weakness?

This question often arises during job interviews but, I was curious as to what you all truly thought your greatest strength and greatest weakness really was.

I think my greatest strength is my personality and my greatest weakness is my OCD.

Strength: Ability to overcome my weaknesses with my strength.

Weakness: ^

Last edited:
I actually think my pros and cons are the opposite of the OP's. My strengths is actually my OCD and the attention to get things perfect. My weakness is definitely my work personality. I am in no way a shy person but I am easly intiminated by people with hire positions here at my job. I always feel belittled for some reason, which explains why I never move up in my job title.

Strength- Getting the work done quickly and efficiently

Weakness- Doing the work too quickly

My greatest strength is adapting to change in a rapidly changing environment and my greatest weakness is being punctual 
laugh.gif
 (last one in, first one out)

Strength: Introspection, reflection and analysis of ideas

Weakness: Anxiety, Over thinking

Strength- work ethic/grind
Weakness-loving hard, helping people/make priority that are selfish but working on that cut a lot of dead weight this month

Strenght-I try my best to always not sway from what I believe and what I believe in..
Weakness-I'm an extreme grudge holder..Don't wrong me cause I will never forget it, even if it's something small and petty..

Strength: Perception
Weakness: Overthinking, and I'm a private person

Last edited:
weakness : procrastination

strength : been driving for almost 5 years without an accident :smokin

Strength: corner 3s, easy going, mellow, funny, style,
Weakness: undersized, easily discouraged, emotional player, insecure, shy/timid, untidy, too sympathetic, too nice

Greatest strength: My ability to talk. I'm very persuasive. And the fact that I can rationalize anything.

Greatest weakness: Probably the fact that sometimes I get warped around my ideologies so much I think I know it all. And the fact that I can rationalize anything |I

Back
Top Bottom