What is your opinion on love?

relationship wise. Like I'm starting to think there isn't such thing. maybe you just get so used to seeing a persons face that you feel the need towant to be with them, kinda like an addiction. So yeah what's your opinion on it?

If that were the case, wouldn't you love a lot of people. There have been girls whose faces I see a lot who I have liked, but not loved. Not even close.

I think there is such a thing.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

relationship wise. Like I'm starting to think there isn't such thing.

There is, you have to find the right person though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

when its good its great, and when its bad you wanna throw yourself off of a cliff

if this emotion is real i see no sense in it, basically EVERYONE who falls in "love" eventually gets heart broken. its basically the suicidalemotion.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

EVERYONE who falls in "love" eventually gets heart broken.
Wrong my friend. You can not generalize society like that. Your life is your life, let others live theirs.

i am man, its just every single couple i know besides my grandparents who have been together for like 50-60 some years has been divorced.

when its good its great, and when its bad you wanna throw yourself off of a cliff

if this emotion is real i see no sense in it, basically EVERYONE who falls in "love" eventually gets heart broken. its basically the suicidal emotion.

Yuh and how much input you put in the output your gonna get out

Love exists, it sucks. You do get your heart broken if you fall in love. It either ends in death or divorce, the rare cases in which both parties die at thesame time are the only exceptions and honestly it happens so little it can't be counted.

I think love does exist but it is very hard to define.

I really think it exists but it has not touched me in any way shape or form while being with a woman. I can't truly say the feeling involved while in lovebecause I have never experienced it. But I am pretty sure I will know when im in love because it might be un questionable.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

EVERYONE who falls in "love" eventually gets heart broken.
Wrong my friend. You can not generalize society like that. Your life is your life, let others live theirs.

i am man, its just every single couple i know besides my grandparents who have been together for like 50-60 some years has been divorced.

True that.

But I guess it like the ol' saying "you win some, you lose some, but you live to fight another day" thing.

You're going to fall every now and then, but you have the chance to get back up. Just like love, your heart may be broken for awhile, but you'll beable to love again.

if this emotion is real i see no sense in it, basically EVERYONE who falls in "love" eventually gets heart broken. its basically the suicidal emotion.
"Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel good if it wasn't for pain"

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

"Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel good if it wasn't for pain"

i think life wuld be so much better if there wasn't emotion...

That.
I'm not completely cynical though, i know i'll find it sometime and have it be great.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

i think life wuld be so much better if there wasn't emotion...

Without emotion, how would you know it would be better?

Back
Top Bottom