What is you're weakest muscle group?

Joined Jul 23, 2008
My hamstrings and abdominal are my weakest muscle group. It is the most neglected muscle group. I don't see a lot of people in the gym working out thesemuscle groups.

Joined May 11, 2004
in general i have weak legs. my squat is really bad.

and appearance-wise i need to work on my traps.

Joined Jul 10, 2005
Biceps.
I have unusually strong legs for my size and can squat quite a lot given my chicken legs (must've been all that soccer as a kid) but I can't curl forcrap.

Joined Jun 22, 2002
Most neglected: Forearms
Weakest: Biceps?

I'm surprised at the amount of people who say abs, when your core is the most important set of muscles. Plus, everyone wants a 6 pack.

that wave

Banned
Joined Dec 14, 2008
Biceps...they just don't gain in strength or size
but my triceps are huge in proportion to my body

Joined Jan 27, 2006
Originally Posted by ChewToy112

I'm surprised at the amount of people who say abs, when your core is the most important set of muscles. Plus, everyone wants a 6 pack.

Joined Jan 10, 2008
im gonna say my core. when i'm standing on a balance board with a 5 lb medicine ball i look like a heroin junkie on withdrawal.. massive shaking commences.

Joined Jun 14, 2006
forearm maybe... they have the lowest increase in muscle growth for me despite heavy lifting.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now