What It's Like To Be In An Interracial Relationship - A Dating Thread

a specific race might not be a factor in treating you better but a culture definitely will.

Pretty much any Foreign woman >>> Modern Americanized woman >>> black woman (during rough times)

This is my opinion based on my experiences.
The foreign women (white and black) took the old role of the woman of the relationship. granted me more authority in decisions that conflicted with theirs.They didn't ask much of me as far as attention and spoiling with gifts. Also didn't get upset as often and seemed more ready for long term romance (which was a turn off for me at the time) able to handle ups and downs. They look at you as a gift / trophy and want to keep you.
American woman are very "me me me" oriented. Many like the idea of love more than the practice and action of it. They want to show off to their friends that they have a significant other even to the point of over sharing. Even the best of american women will stop treating you well/ withhold something iff they feel like  you didn't give the response they were looking for with a favor they did.
Black women share qualities of foreign woman and american woman. A black woman can treat you like a king and will be loyal and quick to defend her man (whether or not you want to be defended haha), but I found that if times get to rough they will change their tune and treat you like nothing, talk bad about you, and expect you to forget what they said after things are smoothed over.

You must DATE a lot of different women.

With this thesis you must have dated multiple similar races. I hope you didn't just dat 1 or 2 girls of a culture and decide to based this analysis on that.

Last edited:
I find it disgusting the way some black males on this board throw black women under the bus religiously and then start slobbering over any basic white woman in crocs offering them a baguette.

Cornball brothers to the fullest

:lol:

Majority dont but its always that lame dude talmbout "cream of the crop".

No doubt some women stare and cut their eyes at IR but the amount gassed up. When you feel awkward you act awkward and come off as awkward. I think any female will stare at a couple especially if the male is attractive. I get stares with my girl because I look good and they wish they had me :lol: she is black.

So all these "stares" that could be all on you.
When you looking for stares because you feel different or aren't comfortable then you will find "stares" I always feel like somebodies watching me.

You must DATE a lot of different women.

With this thesis you must have dated multiple similar races. I hope you didn't just dat 1 or 2 girls of a culture and decide to based this analysis on that.
White american brunette upper middle class x3

White american blondie lower middle class x1

2nd generation. Lithuanian (still spent time in the old country) not sure exactly how well off her family was. They had some play money but were very humble

Jamaican Black x1

Dominican Black x1

Southern American Black x1

Big City American Black lower middle class x1 

Ratchet x1

Big City American Black middle class x2

Western US Black (valley girl black) x1

Mexican (non chola) x1

Mexican (chola) x2

Argentinan x1

Filipina x1 

Thai x1 

mixed white/black x2

mixed white/filipina x1

*also pursued a very nice chinese girl but didn't get far there to make a judgment.

thats my limited experience. say what you want but no one can date every person in a race to get an accurate representation. our experiences is all we have. I threw mine in to add to everyone elses to build a more complete picture. I find that these are trends that you can fine true a good percentage of the time as far as foreign girls being home building material and american girls being less so nowadays.

Last edited:
I'm black my girl filipino
Black girls be staring hella mad because
I'm so handsome and not dating another black girl

PEACE NT!!!

And you know this how?

Did they say "im mad you with a Asian girl and not a black girl?

Are you saying that if you were with a black girl they would give you the nod of approval

View media item 756208

In my hey day when my alter ego would see an attractive guy with a girl Id give that, "ho stole my future man" "i can still take him from you" "hide yo cookie ho" look.

And that was ANY race.

My alter ego almost slipped last week and I almost gave a look to this black girl with a white boyfriend with a buzz cut ( white boy buzz cuts :wow:) at walmart.

If you cute they gon be mad they aint got you, all girls of any race sometimes do it to any type of couple

cliffs

- Aint nobody checking for you boo.

White american brunette upper middle class x3
White american blondie lower middle class x1
2nd generation. Lithuanian (still spent time in the old country) not sure exactly how well off her family was. They had some play money but were very humble
Jamaican Black x1
Dominican Black x1
Southern American Black x1
Big City American Black lower middle class x1 
Ratchet x1
Big City American Black middle class x2
Western US Black (valley girl black) x1
Mexican (non chola) x1
Mexican (chola) x2
Argentinan x1
Filipina x1 
Thai x1 
mixed white/black x2
mixed white/filipina x1

*also pursued a very nice chinese girl but didn't get far there to make a judgment.

thats my limited experience. say what you want but no one can date every person in a race to get an accurate representation. our experiences is all we have. I threw mine in to add to everyone elses to build a more complete picture. I find that these are trends that you can fine true a good percentage of the time as far as foreign girls being home building material and american girls being less so nowadays.

I can respect that list it has variety some people like to interact with one person and based everything on them.

I find it disgusting the way some black males on this board throw black women under the bus religiously and then start slobbering over any basic white woman in crocs offering them a baguette.

EXACTLY.

glad i wasnt the first to say it. cant say im surprised. seein it in writin does make me feel some kinda way tho.

but hey, what can i say? being raised with black pride FTW...

That self hating *** black dude that blamed black women for his lack of love instead of his own insecurities, low self esteem and lack of confidence. Word to the glv.

The worst that happened to me was looks and funny stares. I'm Korean. She was black. It to a point now where I welcome attention and stare at people back til they look down or away lol

I'm black my girl filipino
Black girls be staring hella mad because
I'm so handsome and not dating another black girl

PEACE NT!!!

And you know this how?

Did they say "im mad you with a Asian girl and not a black girl?

Are you saying that if you were with a black girl they would give you the nod of approval

View media item 756208

In my hey day when my alter ego would see an attractive guy with a girl Id give that, "ho stole my future man" "i can still take him from you" "hide yo cookie ho" look.

And that was ANY race.

My alter ego almost slipped last week and I almost gave a look to this black girl with a white boyfriend with a buzz cut ( white boy buzz cuts :wow:) at walmart.

If you cute they gon be mad they aint got you, all girls of any race sometimes do it to any type of couple

cliffs

- Aint nobody checking for you boo.
i beg to differ

Does black and Puerto Rican count?
laugh.gif
 Why wouldnt it unless they look like the female version of bobby bonilla or alpo

Cats kill me thinking one race will treat you better then the next. You just ran into a good girl, good girls come in all races.

This. Always going to have good girls and bad girls, no matter where they are from.
I'm white and I've dated a black african chick for three years.

Yes people stare and judge.

No damb was given for me. It was a bit harder for her. But never a problem.

Her family and mine were all good with that, so there was really no problem.

the food :smokin

Now dating a philipino chick.

No problems at all family wise and "stare" wise too (which i'd still not give a f :lol: )

The food :pimp:

Live life and do you bro :pimp:

The food. :smokin

Always. It's the only way to do.

Where is ninjahood to make sens of the interacial definition.

Last edited:
i'm indian, she's white. her parents love me, my parents love her. a little over 2 years now.

we get stared at in public a lot, mostly by other indian people :lol:

after reading a lot of these comments, I might start wondering if someone in one of these relationships thinks I'm jealous of them, since i made eye contact with them.

I mean, what else could it mean when someone looks at you while with your partner?

Last edited:
Would love to have a beautiful biracial daughter with a beautiful white woman or Asian woman or Hispanic woman

Back
Top Bottom