What Jackass stunt would you do?

Joined May 9, 2013
was just thinking bout jackass da other day. might have to catch some episodes and movies to get dat nosalgia feeling. 
miss dem days

Joined Jul 27, 2012
you gotta be on your guard 24/7 with those cats. You cant be caught sleeping or nothing, they'll get you. I dont think I can live like that lol. 

216301baller

Banned
Joined Aug 27, 2006
yea im with you op I couldnt live like that..I would probably leave the set after a couple of days mad as hell lol

Joined Dec 3, 2009
till this day the funniest skit was the jewlery thieves that fell through the roof of an office and dude with the dreads, not only ran out the office, he ran out the building and around the corner, son was GHOST....that day I had stomach cramps and tears rolling down my face, i dont think ive ever laughed so hard in my life....i was on the floor begging for mercy.
:rofl:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now