What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Anyone else hate wearing the heavy *** Canada Goose unless they really have to?

That’s why you have a rotation, b

I’ve got about 5 actual winter coats but this HH I got a couple years back is super lightweight and traps body heat. Easily foldable/rolls up into a bag if needed

https://www.hellyhansen.com/en_us/verglas-hybrid-insulator-62767

I’m sure uniqlo prolly makes something similar but I haven’t seen TNF make anything quite like this.

I know CG makes something similar but it’s about 2.5x the price :lol:

I love my goose tho, wear it every chance I get so I don’t have to layer. I hate layering

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer , I'm wearing a vintage Nuptse and vintage Mountain Light in that video. The 1990 Mountain retros also work with vintage Nuptses and the current 1996 Nuptse retros.

Mountain Light retros will be dropping next year too according to Joey Ones, I'm excited for those.

In terms of warmth, I've been good into the single digits with Uniqlo Heat Tech, a wool sweater or sweatshirt/hoodie, and a Nuptse.

Thanks for the info. I wasn’t aware of the new retro mountain + new retro nuptse system. I guess the employee at TNF store on 5th didn’t know this and told me otherwise.
Now I gotta add these pieces to my “to cop” list for the pure nostalgia

Alp looks more Eastern Euro than Latin although he could be Latin as well since there are Latinos that look all different

C37E62AE-5F06-4F6C-A430-C7997C6D79E1.jpeg

Biggies

Someone offered me $200 for my north face mountain guide jacket from the 90s. Debating if I should take the money or hold on to the jacket

Someone offered me $200 for my north face mountain guide jacket from the 90s. Debating if I should take the money or hold on to the jacket

Keep it . If it's in good condition and you can see yourself still using it . Most of my old TNF coats are done

Back
Top Bottom