What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I don't care what celebrity wears it, that camo lion king special is ugly af.
I don’t care either, but all I’m saying is I copped that and my moncler months ago and twice in one week this cat wears both of the same joints?? A little more then a coincidence if you ask me

niketalk isn't exactly a secret b.
Yea but damn I get roasted and then someone comes through on the low and cops what I cop after the fact? That’s corny
Only reason son ain’t got biggies on is cuz them ****s ain’t easy to track down whether you got the money for it or not :lol:

Sup yall been formulating a list of what I need to cop in 2019

1. Bomber G1 leather with the patches, hopefully not a schott
2. Toggle coat that is 100% wool, and has horn toggles not wood or plastic (likely need to head to UK to buy)
3. 3/4 cashmere blue coat
4. Burberry, or similar brand full length rain trench coat
5. Hooded fox bomber, likely from Marc Kaufman?
6. One of those longer motorcycle type sherling coats with the buckles around the wrist, likely from local furrier?
7. Yves Salomon parka (likely wait for soiffer haskin sample sale?)
8. Maybe some field jackets? Fatigues seem weird now and cost a lot for decent ****? Much different than the 90s, dunno bout these

Thinking if i can do all or close to all of those in 2019 it will be dope

Yea but damn I get roasted and then someone comes through on the low and cops what I cop after the fact? That’s corny
Only reason son ain’t got biggies on is cuz them ****s ain’t easy to track down whether you got the money for it or not :lol:

biggies is easy to buy b.... you talking bout da collab joints.

every winter you go on ebay or Craigslist and someone sellin their joint from da closet.

Last edited:
Sup yall been formulating a list of what I need to cop in 2019

1. Bomber G1 leather with the patches, hopefully not a schott
2. Toggle coat that is 100% wool, and has horn toggles not wood or plastic (likely need to head to UK to buy)
3. 3/4 cashmere blue coat
4. Burberry, or similar brand full length rain trench coat
5. Hooded fox bomber, likely from Marc Kaufman?
6. One of those longer motorcycle type sherling coats with the buckles around the wrist, likely from local furrier?
7. Yves Salomon parka (likely wait for soiffer haskin sample sale?)
8. Maybe some field jackets? Fatigues seem weird now and cost a lot for decent ****? Much different than the 90s, dunno bout these

Thinking if i can do all or close to all of those in 2019 it will be dope

u late if you're trying to do all of that now...in 2 months its already March .this shouldvsh been a October question.

Nah I buy coats throughout the year. I’m not buying stuff for a season. Coats are coats wear em for 30 years. These are 2019 total year goals.

Btw never understood why biggies were so cool. Very boring stuff. I can’t imagine a random person who doesn’t know what they are walking up and complementing you on a biggie. Looks like a regular coat.

That’s what was going on with biggies but dudes was straight up getting murked. You can’t just wear a thousand dollar jacket and think ****s sweet

Just got these in from that Urban Outfitters sale. $225 and $75, great deals.

IMG_3852.jpeg
IMG_3854.jpeg

Last edited:
been looking for an olive jacket thats warm. link?

Ya the jackets very warm. People weren't lying saying you can wear a t-shirt and be good. I copped at Canada goose store in Canada Montreal to be exact. It was cheaper because of the currency

Back
Top Bottom