What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Yea
IMG_20190202_210259.jpg

mysonne had no problem.
that’s a little boy :smh: :smh:

That’s what was going on with biggies but dudes was straight up getting murked. You can’t just wear a thousand dollar jacket and think ****s sweet

Murked in NYC in 2019? LOL, that is hilarious. Guy, its not 1992 here.

Maybe in some far flung areas of the bronx or brooklyn. Plenty of people walk around all day in coats that are 2k+. Hell I went out to dinner with my mother a few weeks back and mentioned she didnt even flip her rings around on the train like she used to do in the 80s and 90s. NYC is sweet, its 2019 man.

Murked in NYC in 2019? LOL, that is hilarious. Guy, its not 1992 here.

Maybe in some far flung areas of the bronx or brooklyn. Plenty of people walk around all day in coats that are 2k+. Hell I went out to dinner with my mother a few weeks back and mentioned she didnt even flip her rings around on the train like she used to do in the 80s and 90s. NYC is sweet, its 2019 man.
That was 5-10 years ago I’m talking about
And keep thinking it’s sweet lol, I’m always prepared for the worst **** that. Not tryna get caught slipping

That was 5-10 years ago I’m talking about
And keep thinking it’s sweet lol, I’m always prepared for the worst **** that. Not tryna get caught slipping
I’m saying though. ****** get robbed and killed in nyc daily. Some hipsters gentrifying certain parts of nyc got dudes thinking it’s some fairy tale land.

I’m saying though. *****s get robbed and killed in nyc daily. Some hipsters gentrifying certain parts of nyc got dudes thinking it’s some fairy tale land.
It’s not lol, but if that’s what gets ppl to sleep at night let em keep thinking that

You can get robbed anywhere, but you are more likely to get robbed in des moines iowa than nyc. Those are just the facts. Anyway, Canali sale starts tomorrow, ill be there, who else?

Back
Top Bottom