What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Peep all the discrepancies in attire in that photo lmao...my dude with beanie and hoody, shorty in a bra, another cat in a button down and shorts, son in the Yankee jersey sweating like crazy...looking at that photo I have no damn clue what the temp is
Now come on we need to take things with context, women back in the day would wear skimpy tops here in DC. They didn't want to pay for coat check so they just were cold. Dude with the beanie on is probably the DJ since he is behind the 1's 2's so he gets right out his car out front valet parks it and he is good. Plus the chick in bra is going for attention.

That’s a reach, even people from the Midwest will rock a heavy jacket in 30 degrees....nothing subjective about 30 being cold...lol

Now dudes pulling out beanies and jackets in 70 degree weather...that’s just funny...70 degrees and mister Softee is out on the block..
If it’s 70 degrees here in Cali and U got a jacket on, you on that dope .
Why la people rock beanies when it’s t-shirt and shorts weather?
Chale homes

Everything is relative. Thats like someone from Alaska in the winter time asking Nyers why you guys got on bubble jackets its only 30 degree weather.
nah. NY weather gets Arctic quick. sadly, weather is not really relative as it is with temperature.
ice freezes at 0 for a reason- ain't no relativity with that.

518160CD-62C6-4C74-8A8F-5CC5CBE62C61.jpeg
Alp Approved! My real leather on.

This a jacket thread and mans posting the same jacket for the last 20 pages :lol:

I am curious to know how many coats/jackets ppl in here own:

I own 47 coats/jackets and 9 bubble vest..I’m not including suits(15) and sportcoats (10)

I’m retwarded :lol:

I am curious to know how many coats/jackets ppl in here own:

I own 47 coats/jackets and 9 bubble vest..I’m not including suits(15) and sportcoats (10)

I’m retwarded :lol:

Damn Ryan Leslie, you got cheese.

Heavy/Light Jackets, probably got like 12-15 and I gotta few vests but I barely wear any of my coats. Probably the same 2-3 most of the time. Been trying to wear my clothes more often.

Send your boy some bread

Damn Ryan Leslie, you got cheese.

Heavy/Light Jackets, probably got like 12-15 and I gotta few vests but I barely wear any of my coats. Probably the same 2-3 most of the time. Been trying to wear my clothes more often.

Send your boy some bread

I buy 1-3 coats every year. This is over time :lol:

^ I am the same exact way with hoodies, tee shirts, sweatshirts and button ups… I know I have a lot and shouldn’t buy more but still do either cuz it’s a good sale or it just looks like nice and I feel I need to have it lol…

I have 16 fall/winter coats out right now. About 2 that I know are missing as well.

My spring jackets are packed away right now, but I’m guessing I have 5-6.

Back
Top Bottom