What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I'll be rocking with this as my primary again.

2hmpifq.jpg

Might cop a 3/4 or full length wool topcoat this winter though.

800$ for a coat is far from extreme, it's something you can literally wear everyday should you choose, I'd say 280$ for lebrons at retail is far more extreme than 800$ for a coat...but like I said its a preference...and hell nah, is not my only coat..lol
They got Lebron's for 280? Most I've seen is 250 for elites. But even then, those can be worn year round. Haven't seen a DB post of you rocking that jacket yet(no hate) But your right its a preference. And if you got more coats, you must got ends to do that so congrats.

800 isnt uncommon at all...

Look how many pelle leathers flood

NYC yearly...those are 500-800

easily.

Marmots are 300-700

North face coats are 200-600

Monclers are 700-1200

Plus a whole bunch of other ish...

Winters in NYC are a competitive sport.

Love it.
Well you could get a better coat than all those you listed in Russia

Are you from NY?...because winter here is practically 2/3 of the year as of recently...lol
LOL gotta be from NY to understand Winter...

Just don't understand 800 on a jacket. Far too much.

easily.

Marmots are 300-700

Monclers are 700-1200

Love it.

800 is cool idc that anyone spends that much on anything but dude said hed save up 3 checks to buy certain jackets

Bro i thought you grew up in the struggle lol aint no way my fams is having that when there are bills to be paid

Need to find a nice, simple anorak/pullover for the fall.

This Orvis joint is the smoke.
2irrafn.jpg

I wore this NF sample more than any jacket last year; I can't drive in jackets unless they are easy to move in

View media item 553758

Haaaaard.

Two heavy NF (no steep techs), one light NF rain jacket, light Spyder, 3 light Nike jackets.

Everything is black but 2 of the Nike ones (red) and the Spyder (grey and blue).

800 is cool idc that anyone spends that much on anything but dude said hed save up 3 checks to buy certain jackets

Bro i thought you grew up in the struggle lol aint no way my fams is having that when there are bills to be paid

Bruh, I was a kid...living at homes with moms...working at FAO Schwartz...I just wanted to be fly on the first day of school...lol

Northface Triclimate with a hooded denali for the inner layer , a few steep techs, and RLX jacket. Ive had the triclimate for 3 years now maybe one day ill buy a different NF outter shell. 

Are you from NY?...because winter here is practically 2/3 of the year as of recently...lol
LOL gotta be from NY to understand Winter...

Just don't understand 800 on a jacket. Far too much.

easily.

Marmots are 300-700

Monclers are 700-1200

Love it.

Slight misconception. Winters always

Been a season where i always gone

Hard wit coats/jackets.

I got at least 3 north face jackets,

A pelle, a vanson, a marmot, carhart

Duck, and assorted amount of team

Jackets. Plus i got a couple of

Levis jean jackets, a fleet of

Champion superhoods, nike thermal

Fit hoodies, even a vintage Columbia

Jacket.

I think after i get my military

Flight jacket & upgrade my plain

Varsity ribbed collared leather into

From cowhide to lambskin im set for

Good in regards to outerwear.

actual pics of my NF sample; I get many compliments but I bought it for versatility
View media item 553775View media item 553776

this is actually pretty nice, seems light enough to go running in the winter too...

i also got this Zara toggle coat, looking to get a camel hair one this fall....actually eyein the jcrew ludlow topcoat in that color for 380$ after discount is not too bad.

View media item 553794
and got this calvin klein leather on sale at macys a while back, fits a bit big though, but layered its perfect and warm as ****

View media item 553795

That Orvis gors hard. Want this J. Crew fishtail I saw a few weeks ago. Trying to get a peacoat, a varsity and a "go to" jacket. Something warm, maybe a black Northface? Any nice casual NF jackets that are $200 or less that can be had?

That Orvis gors hard. Want this J. Crew fishtail I saw a few weeks ago. Trying to get a peacoat, a varsity and a "go to" jacket. Something warm, maybe a black Northface? Any nice casual NF jackets that are $200 or less that can be had?

plenty, hit up the NF store in the Westchester bro.

Back
Top Bottom