What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

These lightweight jackets in here are nothing though :lol: ... On some overcoat steeze .....Real winters try Minnesota 
mean.gif

Where you gotta rock Northfaces UNDER your jacket.

Last edited:
These lightweight jackets in here are nothing though :lol: ... On some overcoat steeze .....Real winters try Minnesota 
mean.gif

Where you gotta rock Northfaces UNDER your jacket.

yeah its probably alot colder, but you gotta understand some people drive and in a 5 minute walk to your heated car you dont need the "day after tomorrow" parkas.

Sucks for you. I probably wouldn't even leave my house if I had to deal with Minnesota kind of winters unless I was wearing that Hurt Locker bodysuit someone posted last year. I'd be traveling by a snow mobile or a sled pulled by huskies.

nah just like to take pics, hard not to when you shoot people as your business....these pics are just old WDYWT pics anyways..

Btw, I love the winter, so I hate how it's 70 ******* degrees in LA all of the time. 
mad.gif
 Can't rock any nice coats that the cats in NY wear out of necessity. 

Last edited:
I love winter steez, leaving the house with pullovers and jackets at times has me feeling mad cozy

What this thread needs is more pics ima post my stuff tomomorrow its to late to sort all this stuff

Back
Top Bottom