What Jill Scott has to say about interracial couples...

*yawn*

A very similar thread was last week with same lames posting in it, saying the same damn thing they're saying now.

We get it. You dont like Black women and they have THEE worst personality of all.

Or at least they're the worst based off your experiences correct? (You gotta throw that in for good measure, right?)

Limiting yourself just makes it that much harder.
I don't necessarily agree because its alot of people no matter what race you would like to talk to.  I don't care personally just don't agree with that part of your statement.  I agree its hard to find that one though.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

It's much more common to see black women with attitudes?

It's much more common to see black women in altercations?

What numbers do yall have to back this %+%@ up?

1. Youtube videos don't represent black women (or black people for that matter).
2. Chicks from around your way fight every other day doesn't represent black females.

Now that that's clear give me some examples that would actually prove this cockamamie theory.
laugh.gif

I mean I could easily say that white women have attitudes and are more likely to be in public altercations if that's what I saw with my own two eyes. But I wouldn't say that because it's a sweeping generalization and it's totally irrelevant.
eyes.gif

Oh word? Cause thats the only post that had no statistical evidence to back up its claim?
Get out of here with that. This whole thread is based on nothing but opinions and personal experiences.

Half the ##!+ people are saying in this thread Ive never encountered in life. All these stories about people feeling some type of way when they see an interracial couple must be from the south cause Ive never seen anything of the sort in NY. Then again, what do I know I dont get out of the ghetto.

Its cool how people want to generalize and say black men are leaving black women out of the dating scene yet they have no evidence of that other than what they see on tv or their immediate experiences, then let someone else generalize and suddenly a brotha never been out the hood.

Im still waiting on a list of succesful black women who can not find a "good black man", for every female thats gets named I could think of 5 white females who havent found a good man period. Dating and marriage is such a difficult thing in todays generation for people of ALL COLORS. People on NT just enjoy dramatizing the simplest of things in life.

The sad part is that the black community on NT seems to be the most judgmental towards each other...as if the odds werent stacked enough.  

PS: I dont know how many of you have heard, but there was a STABBING in a NY train a few days ago. Two men were killed and the cops were still looking for the killer. Up until today they had no leads but I just heard on the radio that prime suspect is a HISPANIC MALE.
As a HISPANIC MALE I am not surprised it was a HISPANIC MALE. Am I saying that all hispanic dudes go around with knife in hand waiting for the first dude to come out of pocket? Nah, Im not. Do I believe that HISPANIC MALES are just a little more likely to get into an altercation and up stabbing someone? Yes, yes I do.

Generalizations are not only limited to black people.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I always hear how Hispanic chicks are crazy and if you cheat on them they'll cut off your huevos.
we will.
happy.gif

i joke i keed
bittersweet wrote:
Fresh, seriously, we're friends now so I need you to date a Black woman. A good one.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

the state of "Black Love" has been in shambles..so i def understand where Jill is coming from..but on the flipside you cant choose who you love

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Mixed babies are cute? So regular babies aren't cute?

You dudes DISGUST me. And that's real.

Red cars are nice - Does not mean that other colors arent nice.

Porkchops taste mad good - Does not mean I dont like chicken.

My ex gave me some great head - Does not mean my current girl isnt good at what she does.

...See where Im going with this?

you always OD in these discussions so even when you raise a vailid point the way its said turns people off...not that this was a valid point

Who said that and where? Your just modeling the exact type attitude this thread is all about
laugh.gif
 Exhibit A
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

end of story.

I'm black and I'm mixing man, mixed babies are beautiful I know I'm mixed
pimp.gif
This is the comment I'm referring to. That's just like me saying "I want a White guy because mixed babies are beautiful."
pimp.gif

That's a dumb logic ... a beautiful baby is a beautiful baby.

Kneesh definitely has a point. I see and hear this in the real world often...especially from young black females.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Kneesh definitely has a point. I see and hear this in the real world often...especially from young black females.

Are you saying that young black females do the same thing which they hate being done to them?

Thats ludicrous.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

If black females can find a mate then god did not want them to have one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. WOMEN not just BLACK WOMEN all cry about not finding a "good" man. Well, then go outside your shell and date another race to continue the search.

The issue is ignorance in this whole topic. and why can't a mixed baby be beautiful?  This whole "empowering" where we gotta keep black couples alive is B.S. You like who you like regardless of complexion

No one is saying you can't like who you like but why at the expense of a whole other group of people? Why can't I like blue but still have respect for black people? So many hear black men like non black women simply for the fact they aren't black or don't how a "majority" of black women act. I think that's the problem many black women have. Of course you can't tell that by looking at a couple but it's heard enough that it's not crazy to think that.

The black women wanting mixed babies with good hair is another problem and we could go in on them.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

No one is saying you can't like who you like but why at the expense of a whole other group of people? Why can't I like blue but still have respect for black people? So many hear black men like non black women simply for the fact they aren't black or don't how a "majority" of black women act. I think that's the problem many black women have. Of course you can't tell that by looking at a couple but it's heard enough that it's not crazy to think that.

The black women wanting mixed babies with good hair is another problem and we could go in on them.
I'm mexican and have always dated black girls. dark, light, caramel, with booties, without and till this day I love who I am...and i dont mind black dudes taking all "our" women.

Black women who hate on interracial couples IMO are unhappy with themselves. You can be the finest girl in the world but if you're ugly on the inside no MAN (black, latino, white) is gonna want you.  That one special about all these "successful" black women not being able to find a man are the sames one pissed when they see the man they dismissed with another race.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

read the 1st and 2nd paragraphs, and stopped when she said was she jealous? she replied not quite.. i went stop lying..
word. first thing that came to mind. 

I am not going to judge Jill Scott. She is entitled to her own feelings and opinions. I for one know that black woman gets jealous when a black man dates a white woman. I have dated, black, mulatto, and white woman. I am not going to lie I have heard a lot of envy from the black woman. Maybe it is because I was pursuing a degree, was a college athlete , and attractive looking i.e mentally, physically. I am very open about people preferences. Each is own. I don't have a set preference on race, as long as they make you happy so be it.

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

I am not going to judge Jill Scott. She is entitled to her own feelings and opinions. I for one know that black woman gets jealous when a black man dates a woman of another race. I have dated, black, mulatto, and white woman. I am not going to lie I have heard a lot of envy from the black woman. Maybe it is because I was pursuing a degree, was a college athlete , and attractive looking i.e mentally, physically. I am very open about people preferences. Each is own. I don't have a set preference on race, as long as they make you happy so be it.

I'm dating a south american woman and I get death stares by black women when we go out 
tired.gif

Are you saying that young black females do the same thing which they hate being done to them?
That's what it sounds like. 
People are upset at the amount of black men dating outside their race, but black girls are the ones who are mostly infatuated with interracial children. That's odd.

Back
Top Bottom