What Jordan VII is this??

younggunna28

Banned
Sorry if I'm missing something but I came across this picture and these don't look familiar...any info is appreciated!

1jw9p2.gif

or at least fake ones

You guys really think they're fakes? Look at the rest of the stuff in that pic, i highly doubt they are fake. They do look like raptors but the whole soleis red...hmm

im not sure but i'd ike to know.....they resenble bordeaux VIIs but not with that red sole

They look old enough to be made before fakes by the looks of the boxs so Im gonna say samples or a kids sizE?

Originally Posted by indohan

Those IIIs are fakes. <--- Does this help a little?
Not trying to question you but, can you explain how you know those are fake? I keep looking at them and they look authentic to me.

1994's elephant print on toes shouldn't be that high.
air-jordan-1994-retro-3-white-black-cement.jpg

Notice also, the elephant print from the side should intersect with the black midsole.

Not sure if they are 1994 or originals? Here's picture of the original, see the side elephant print:

side03-02.gif

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE PICTURES. IT'S PAINFUL TO READ.

Notice also, the elephant print from the side should intersect with the black midsole.
Not sure if they are 1994 or originals? Here's picture of the original, see the side elephant print:
GOT EM

Wow, you are absolutely correct. So I wonder what the deal is with these people then cus they are supposed to have hundreds of vintage sneakers.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

GOT EM

/thread

no they real for grade school is leather gosh you people here blame everything on fakes get educated

u guys are really smart. hahaha its obvious those are kid size raptors. they always change shape and color when there smaller. those 3s are also kid sizes.damnis that so hard to notice?

I understand the 3s may be fake

But the 7s are kid sizes "raptors"(I hate useing that term) but that's how they look.

Back
Top Bottom