What Jordan VII is this??

Well, those IIIs don't look like Grade School to me.

smh.gif
Get educated? Where are your punctuations?

if you ever look at a pair of small 3s u will notice the elephant print is dumb high and ive seen it many times, so those are real 3's i guess since peopledont see small ogs often they wouldnt notice that.

you people are dum here sometimes nothing here is fake can't you tell your shoes ??????

and my punctuation is.....you don't really wanna know because if you do just ask that person

Those are all fake. The dead giveaway is the Black XI Low IE's. If you look at the pic, they have an icy blue sole. Those NEVER had an icy blue sole.

But as far as the VII's go, yes they're fake but the kid's sizes of the OG "raptors" as most call them looked like that back then.

wow you guys need to be kidding me. those are all kid sz's thats why they look diff. they are all legit. who the heck would make some fake Js and make theog boxes seem all old too

Originally Posted by indohan

Those IIIs are fakes. <--- Does this help a little?

1994's elephant print on toes shouldn't be that high.
air-jordan-1994-retro-3-white-black-cement.jpg

Notice also, the elephant print from the side should intersect with the black midsole.

Not sure if they are 1994 or originals? Here's picture of the original, see the side elephant print:

side03-02.gif

NOT FAKE, 94' Retro 3's for boys size do indeed have high up ElephantPrint.

CRAZY collection..

Pictures are MAD OLD though, pretty sure there was a thread with all these pictures here around a year ago..

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I understand the 3s may be fake

But the 7s are kid sizes "raptors"(I hate useing that term) but that's how they look.

Just what I was thinking ....

YES OG KIDs JORDAN VII Black / Red / Purple

Those are sky jordans, they were made for kids. I had a pair of Olympic 7 sky jordans as a kid, they didn't have the metallic silver.

I have a picture of my nephew wearing the pair of raptors i bought him when he was a kid. He was born in 1990, so that would make him about 2 or 3 years oldwhen at that point.

So what size would a 2 or 3 year old wear? Would it be in the "1y 2y" sizes?

Anyway, i can tell you 100% that the ones my nephew had did NOT have a red sole. they looked just like the men's version.

Maybe the GS sizes were different, but i dunno.

I'll find the picture and scan it and maybe post it if its relevant.

im not even gone front...looks like everything n there is fake (but made from good quality lol) those low 11s are fake no doubt. btw, look at da elephent printat the toe box on the 3s

so for all of those who say everything in that pic is fake, have you clicked the link I posted? Are any of those hundreds of vintage nikes fakes? I have heardthe sky jordan thing before and I believe someone even asked about them on here not too long ago but I dont remember what the pics looked like.

Originally Posted by Spradley

im not even gone front...looks like everything n there is fake (but made from good quality lol) those low 11s are fake no doubt. btw, look at da elephent print at the toe box on the 3s
Oh really?

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Notice also, the elephant print from the side should intersect with the black midsole.

Not sure if they are 1994 or originals? Here's picture of the original, see the side elephant print:

side03-02.gif

NOT FAKE, 94' Retro 3's for boys size do indeed have high up Elephant Print.

solesupreme just cleared that up............................................thanks

When the 7 came out in the early 90s there two types made for kids, 1 being the sky Jordan and the other being the regular Jordan. The sky jordans always had afeature that was different from the regular. The Olympic sky Jordan did not have the metallic silver. The black, and red sky Jordan did not have the purple onthe sole while the regular ones did. Both were available for kids.

SOME OF YOU ARE RIGHT WHILE OTHERS ARE WRONG....EVERY SHOE IN THE PHOTO ARE KIDS SIZES....THE THREE IS A KID SIZE(LOOK AT THE LACE PANEL, IT HAS FOUR RED RINGSINSTEAD OF THE ADULT SIZE FIVE)...THE VII THAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT ARE KID SIZES TOO(THE PUPLE IS ONLY ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SOLE, AND ON THE 23 LOGO DETAIL ONTHE BACK"NOT SEEN IN PHOTO")..THE XI IS A KID SIZE TOO, LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF IT....NONE OF THOSE ARE FAKES......LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, THOSEARE ALL OG BOX'S....BUT U HAVE TO HAVE BOUGHT JORDANS IN THE 80'S AND 90'S TO KNOW THAT(UNLESS YOU ARE COPPING OG'S WITH BOXES).....IM 33 GOINGON 34(OLD HEAD)

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

side03-02.gif

NOT FAKE, 94' Retro 3's for boys size do indeed have high up Elephant Print.
Well, if the IIIs are kids' size, then I guess I am wrong.
To me, they don't look like kids' size. That's all.
I might be wrong about the size. However, I believe the XIs are legit.

Back
Top Bottom