What Jordan VII is this??

Originally Posted by bdub253

Of course they're gonna yell fake. These are the new generation of kids. They buy fusions/hybrids, camp out at stores to resell, and only buy hype. The internet ruined the shoe game. That and these idiot kids who know nothing about kicks but spout off like they do.

Have fun in your "Hare" 1's, even though you don't understand why they're called that, your "Mars" fusions, even though you don't know who he is, and your "Space Jams", (I'll give you partial credit for this one. I'm sure a lot of you rented the DVD to hype/circle jerk over).

Have fun with the black/red XII's, though you didn't watch the game they're famous for. Call 7's "Raptor's", even though they weren't a team when they were released. Call the black-university XIIs "Nubucks", because you think nubuck is a colorway. Jock these monstrosities you kids call "retros" even though they were never an original c/w, they're just classic shoes with new colors and materials. Don't learn what a retro+ is (not like you've ever seen an OG "Spacejam" or "Nubuck" in person).

"Bred" is an idiotic word. So is "All-Star". Just call them by the colorways unless you are talking about OG or 2001 black-red XIs or the black VIIIs. Run out to buy the "60+" pack with the Celtics/Bulls, thinking that they represent Paul Pierce and Joakim Noah.

It's these kids' fault that our shoe store shelves are clogged with AJFs, 6rings, and .5s. It's their fault that all I see at the store are Olympians, True Flights, and Jumpman Elites. It's their fault that every shoe comes out in a package (one ugly, one decent). It's their fault that the internet sites get clogged on release days. Tell you what hypebabies: "collectors" COLLECT shoes, to either wear or save. They don't have their moms buy them every garbage release, and the good ones too, that drops so they can try to sell them on Ebay. Get real jobs and quit trying to rock shoes that dropped before you were born. You want Jordan Brand? Cop some CP3's. Stay away from my shoes. You're ruining a culture that you know nothing about.

Do you know? Do you know? Do you know? No. You don't know. You have no idea what I'm talking about. If this doesn't pertain to you, ignore it. If it does, please go away. I don't like you. No one else does either.

QFT and I'm 18. The only thing you said I don't like is that you tell me to stay away from retros cause they dropped in your era. You can't faultme for not living during these things. But I know trash when I see it. Fusions, 60+ and all that garbage and I know the quality of the retros has beenterrible. There is a reason I mainly lurk around NT (except the MLB feet thread) I learn a lot. Lurking in this thread made me learn about "skyjordans." So for all you OGs in a day where fusions sell on eBay for over $200 you are influencing at least one teen. I know what JB has been releasing istrash thanks to you guys and I appreciate that. I just wish there were more OG people in the Jordan thread so I could learn more about "the good 'oledays"

Lol. Class is in session. Im a older head like just like alot of ppl on the board that don't post often. Its funny cause soon as I took a look at the pics,and looked at the boxes I knew they what they were.

Oh! I like some of the fusions.

im 15,
even I know these are all authentic,
all shoes in the pic are kid sz OGs,
except for the columbias & lowtop XIs, they look like theyre MENS

look like the vii's from the bulls/magic pack or the vii's that came out in 87...could definitely be wrong

Originally Posted by bdub253

Of course they're gonna yell fake. These are the new generation of kids. They buy fusions/hybrids, camp out at stores to resell, and only buy hype. The internet ruined the shoe game. That and these idiot kids who know nothing about kicks but spout off like they do.

Have fun in your "Hare" 1's, even though you don't understand why they're called that, your "Mars" fusions, even though you don't know who he is, and your "Space Jams", (I'll give you partial credit for this one. I'm sure a lot of you rented the DVD to hype/circle jerk over).

Have fun with the black/red XII's, though you didn't watch the game they're famous for. Call 7's "Raptor's", even though they weren't a team when they were released. Call the black-university XIIs "Nubucks", because you think nubuck is a colorway. Jock these monstrosities you kids call "retros" even though they were never an original c/w, they're just classic shoes with new colors and materials. Don't learn what a retro+ is (not like you've ever seen an OG "Spacejam" or "Nubuck" in person).

"Bred" is an idiotic word. So is "All-Star". Just call them by the colorways unless you are talking about OG or 2001 black-red XIs or the black VIIIs. Run out to buy the "60+" pack with the Celtics/Bulls, thinking that they represent Paul Pierce and Joakim Noah.

It's these kids' fault that our shoe store shelves are clogged with AJFs, 6rings, and .5s. It's their fault that all I see at the store are Olympians, True Flights, and Jumpman Elites. It's their fault that every shoe comes out in a package (one ugly, one decent). It's their fault that the internet sites get clogged on release days. Tell you what hypebabies: "collectors" COLLECT shoes, to either wear or save. They don't have their moms buy them every garbage release, and the good ones too, that drops so they can try to sell them on Ebay. Get real jobs and quit trying to rock shoes that dropped before you were born. You want Jordan Brand? Cop some CP3's. Stay away from my shoes. You're ruining a culture that you know nothing about.

Do you know? Do you know? Do you know? No. You don't know. You have no idea what I'm talking about. If this doesn't pertain to you, ignore it. If it does, please go away. I don't like you. No one else does either.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes please stop with the "Raptors" knickname

Originally Posted by coolkicks23

im 15,
even I know these are all authentic,
all shoes in the pic are kid sz OGs,
except for the columbias & lowtop XIs, they look like theyre MENS

laugh.gif
you just restated what others have said
roll.gif