What Jordans Are These? Possibly New for 09?

Got these pics from Kixandthecity... in the left of the pic.... but what are they? They look like a boot
black-red-nike-air-huarache-1.jpg

black-red-nike-air-huarache-2.jpg

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Hyperdunk Hybrid anyone?
does anyone actually read? its the jordans in the left.. not the shoes up front and center (which are the huarache 09)

yeah they look like boots.... but after the spizikes and 6rings I really don't care anymore about their new direction. however i found this on ISS fromhttp://princejordan
Hey ISS, its good to be back, lots of info next year (2009), another Spizikes/Fusion?6rings, but this time a collaboration of all the shoes that MJ scored 60+ points in a game, so far the pix are very solid and nice, also next Summer is the AJ "Hall of Fame Pack" which will come with the "Nike Air" on the shoes, don't get too excited, it may not be where they belong but sure will be there.....so far this was all i've collected from the office at JB, also, kinda off topic, Eric "EA" Avar is doing a big Nike Basketball project again.......we'll keep you posted

Nike Huarache 09

Earlier this morning in New York, Nike introduced the next evolution in their goal to lessen their environmental impact. This new evolution is Nike ConsideredDesign, which will combine sustainability principles with the newest innovations for sport. For Spring 2009 Nike Considered Design will be featured in all sixof Nike key categories including ACG, tennis, running, soccer, women's training, men's training, sportswear and basketball. The Huarache basketballline will be a Nike Considered Design product in its 2009 version, the Nike Huarache 09. The sneaker uses Environmentally Preferred Materials (EPMs), with ahigh recycled content, wherever possible. The stitching details and embroidery create structural support, eliminating the need for excessive overlays,embellishments and backing materials. A smarter pattern design allowed for a cutting efficiency of 70 percent on the upper, substantially reducing waste. Lookfor the Nike Huarache 09 in stores soon.

Those jordans are kids water boots or rain boots!! I believe those were for a feb. release!

i nearly fell off my chair reading about the 'nike air' coming back!! it better be on the heel! i gotta know what shoes are in that pack!

Back
Top Bottom