What keep you motivated on a daily basis ?

Joined Oct 5, 2006
For people who go to school / work. Let's throw away the question of paying rent, bills, etc and all that aside. What keep you up early every morning anddo what you do on a daily basis ? Don't you think what you're doing is repetitive or boring ? I don't know if i should keep my day job anymore. Igo there just to watch the clock and exhale in relief whenever it's 5:30 pm.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
What is this future you guys speak off? Say you just graduated college with a degree in financing/economics, and got a job in an office working 8-5 justplanning out your firms budget everyday. Its dumb boring, & you'll be doing the same thing for the next 20 years. The future is tomorrow, and in 20years..

Joined Jan 22, 2008
to tell you the truth my only motivation is that i want the best for my future kids and to make my mom proud that im not a bum.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now