What 'kick' are you on right now?

Not really on any wave right now.

Just been focused on my web development.

Actually you know what, I've been hunting for my favorite throwback video games from my childhood recently.

Just found an eBay seller who has NBA Jam, FIFA 95, and a ton of other vintage Sega Genesis games and whatnot brand new still wrapped in the plastic unopened.

Been on that kick lately. Haven't touched my PS4, thinking about selling it.

I feel like I'm getting too old for these new games. I just want to play my throwbacks every now and again with my son.

Might still keep the PS4 for FIFA and Madden tho

Been on a huge three 6 mafia kick in the car. I'm finding myself shuffling through all their albums lately anytime I'm driving.

Also been getting into soccer jerseys, been finding some deals on eBay recently

funny cause i just ordered some papa john's too and i havent ate that **** in like 2 years

Go through a bag in 5 mins

Dat diabeetus
nthat.gif

Just wish the trader joes one was a bit spicier

Ok Ill try it for a month...luckily I live in South Florida so I can actually do that comfortably

Once our hot water heater got turned off some kind of way so I was forced to take a cold shower. It was like torture but after I got out I felt great and my skin was so soft. I try to do it more often now tho. Sometime I start with warm water then gradually make it colder until it's all cold then jump out.

A few more "kicks"
Using a crock pot for meals
YouTube natural hair videos.
I tried to become a vegetarian several times but I keep failing. Any tips on a successful transition?
Teavana tea and raw honey.
Paying off debt :smh:
Perfume

Last edited:
Cold showers cant be healthy in the long run bruhs. Shocks your system. I wouldnt even try taking one, not natural to me

Last edited:
I tried the cold showers thing a few times. It does feel great after, but damn it's excruciating in the Winter

I don't think cold showers mean jumping in while it's cold. It means going in warm and gradually decreasing the heat so your body adjusts until it gets cold. Those type of showers are refreshing.

as always documentaries, mainly about art, style & fashion, modern culture

ballet

good job brain podcast

Themed or related movie kick. Just finished all Alien related films (Alien 1,2,3,4 AVP, etc.) Once finals are over I'll start my holiday movie kick, (plains trains, home alone, etc.) then I plan on having a Coen Brothers marathon, due to the Fargo series being so good.

Not currently on a kick. But about three weeks ago I found Are You Afraid of The Dark episodes on YouTube and for about a week and half that ALL I watched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom