What kind of beer are u drinkin?

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

150.eat.beergeek.rasputin.jpg

north coast's old rasputin

what yall bout russian imperial stouts?

This I have to try!

Jackie Chizzan knows what he's talkin about. It's 9% alcohol & goes down like water! After drinkin 4 you're guaranteed to be twisted!
6fwb9f.jpg

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

H2O.. Its good for your liver
This.  Dont understand how people can drink something that looks like piss.  And taste like crap
sick.gif
sick.gif
Come on bro... Its the cool thing to do... Nothing is better than drinking beer...
lol

LOL I tried beer when I was a sophomore in college (02), it tasted like hot piss and it was disgusting.  I had Corona, tried MGD, both were disgusting, never drank beer again and dont intend to.
Terrible beers to start on
laugh.gif
esp MGD..if you can even call that beer.
sick.gif
no wonder you hate the stuff

I started on Blue Moon and Honey Moons
pimp.gif
..hated it at first..hell I hated ALL beer at first, but you acquire the taste after a while.

Tonight I'm drinking just Budlight
eyes.gif
college budget..and some Soco and lime
don't clown the budlight or coors light
laugh.gif
i stay on those budget beers when I'm out fishing.  Can't afford to buy cases of the other stuff.
laugh.gif
im not clowing it! I'm down with BL,Coors,ML,etc too amigo *high 5*
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

This.  Dont understand how people can drink something that looks like piss.  And taste like crap
sick.gif
sick.gif
Come on bro... Its the cool thing to do... Nothing is better than drinking beer...
lol

LOL I tried beer when I was a sophomore in college (02), it tasted like hot piss and it was disgusting.  I had Corona, tried MGD, both were disgusting, never drank beer again and dont intend to.
how can you say corona is disgusting, though?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I don't think it was a proper usage of words.  What he meant to say was, "Corona does not taste good."  I wouldn't say it is disgusting, but it definitely does not taste good.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by nick0lis

sick.gif
sick.gif
lol

how can you say corona is disgusting, though?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I don't think it was a proper usage of words.  What he meant to say was, "Corona does not taste good."  I wouldn't say it is disgusting, but it definitely does not taste good.

No I meant what I said.  Corona is disgusting.  I didint like it and wont like, hence I wont drink any type of nasty beer again. 

Bump what's everyone favorite beer. Maybe we will get some new entries

I've been on this all winter long
madelf-productshot-new.png

Back
Top Bottom