What kind of computer are you using right now? Vol. JustWinBaby I did it for you (pause) LOL

Originally Posted by makethanhupyours

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by makethanhupyours

Originally Posted by sole vintage

sole vintage wrote:

Put this together last night. Its still being revised and the finished product will have water cooled video cards.

Machine Specs Now: (Not all the pics below reflect the very latest configuration)
Mobo: Asus P6T6 WS Revolution
Processor: Intel Core i7 920
Video cards: 3 x EVGA GTX 285 Vanilla + 1 x BFG GTX 285 OCE
Soundcard: Onboard SoundMax sound, for now. Debating between alternatives.
Memory: 6 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 Mhz 8-8-8-24-1T
Case: Lian Li PC-G70B
PSU: Corsair HX1000
HDDs: 8 x WD Raptors internal + 2 WD Raptors USB + External Plextor optical
Water Cooling: PA120.1, MCR220, MCR220 Stack, Apogee GTZ, MCP655, MCRES Rev2, Primochill tubing, DD Drainport, 4 x EK Acetal/Nickel GTX 285,
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
. that's just plain nasty tri sli very nice
pimp.gif
. how much for all of that did you just purchase all of that at once? i wanna do the water cooling but i dont have the guts do good job sir keep me up dated
Only things that were purchased were the cpu, case, and the watercooling setup. Everything else was stolen from work/salvaged from old setups... It came out to about 700. Purchasing all that would've easily came out to 2k, which i can't afford
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
stolen from work sounds like a great job. looks very clean nice job hows the power supply with the plug in cable connectors?. your system is a dream mine is having memory issues cant even pass memtest
laugh.gif
PSU is a beast. Doesn't even get warm under full load. i think all PSU'S should come with plug in connectors so you don't get cable clutter.

I'm far from done with it. still need fans, fan controller, ram cooler, raid card, sound card, need to modify the water cooling setup so i can fit 10 hard drive's in there, and some sound deadening mat since it's gonna get pretty loud.

btw, ram is cheap..go pick some up
laugh.gif

That's one of the nicest setups I've seen in a while. Why don't u invest in some ssd drives instead of all those raptors??
I will eventually when i get my money up. i didn't spend a dime on any of those raptors.

I'm curious to know where you work btw...haha ur hookups are topnotch
you must work at best buy or something
laugh.gif
. im sending my ramback to corsair lifetime warranty FTW

Intel E6750 @ 3.2 GHz
ECS 8800 GTS 512MB
6GB PC-6400
Seagate 320GB 7200 RPM (Primary)
Seagate 1.5 TB 7200 RPM (Secondary)
Creative Labs Xtreme Music

It's decent enough, I've been putting my money towards other things due to the lack of good games on the PC.

Back
Top Bottom