What kind of computer are you using right now? Vol. JustWinBaby I did it for you (pause) LOL

Are you running ProTools + Powerful graphics card or what?

Considering that I've had for 2 years now, it has treated me good. I don't have ProTools, but i'd have to say i've got a decent video Card. Nota powerful one

Considering that I've had for 2 years now, it has treated me good. I don't have ProTools, but i'd have to say i've got a decent video Card. Nota powerful one

The new iMac <3
Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

love it never goin back to a pc
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna get a macbook to replace my laptop too.

Back
Top Bottom