What kind of Jordan is this and has it any value??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I dont know anything about sneakers, literally nothing. I remembered today that a friend that worked in Nike a long time ago gave me this as some kind of demoshoe(I think the only one there is but very unsure) and I have never seen a Jordan like this so my question is what kind of jordan it is and if it got any value? 

Air Jordan Retro 1. No value in this colorway
All shoes have value. 
roll.gif

I'm really frustrated now, Please tell me what kind of jordan is this. Thanks in advance.

I'm really frustrated now, Please tell me what kind of jordan is this. Thanks in advance.View media item 2353178
lol don't be frustrated...we're here to help

are these in your possession? like it was said above, look for the 6 digit model code and 3 digit color code (for example, 555088-001) on either the box label or inside tag and google it.

if pictures is all you have, it'd be helpful to see what the lateral (outside) of the shoe looks like.

I don't really have it, This is suppose to be a surprise gift to me but the person that's giving it to me is not telling me what Jordan is it, So, This photo is all I have. ;(  

I don't really have it, This is suppose to be a surprise gift to me but the person that's giving it to me is not telling me what Jordan is it, So, This photo is all I have. ;(  
well you're just going to have to be surprised then. this shoe falls in the category of non-retro, non-flagship...which makes it just a ho-hum jordan brand release. these types of shoes aren't talked much around these parts, so unless someone has had a firsthand encounter with these, you may not get your answer here.

tbh, those look like they were prime candidates for the clearance rack at the local finishline/footlocker. why do you want to know so bad? to know if they're worth something? well the answer to that is: they're worth whatever your friend paid for them. it's a lovely gesture to be gifted shoes, so you should take that for what it is.

I wanted to know if I could play basketball with it. But anyways, Thanks for the reply. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom