What kind of player are you when it comes to sports video games?

i get bored semi easy sometimes and start run and gun.
FIFA is the only game i can really get into a game

Madden - I'm like Peyton Manning with the audibles at the line on offense, I do a whole lot of moving around with my defense. I'll run just to do it but I like to jump on my opponent early with the passing game

2K basketball - I must choose a team with a decent ballhandler and a 3 point shooter, I go nuts with John Wall and JR Smith. I don't do the cheap stuff with full court presses and never subbing players or calling timeouts, can't stand people that do that

playing online is so annoying. everybody is the Heat, Lakers, Celtics, Eagles, Patriots
laugh.gif

NHL12.... I score the majority of my goals with my defensemen and I try to play a puck possession game. Defense is the strongest part of my game and I usually only need to score a goal or two to win.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by twozerosix

I play realistically. Makes it more fun for me.

Same here.

This. Go play Blitz if you're just gunna scramble with Vick on every play.

Agreed. Realistic for me. I call timeouts to ice the kicker and everything else

Fifa is serious business with me and my friends. We bet on it. Keep records.

But Madden, 2k there is just too much cheese going on.

NHL and Fifa are the only two I really play now.

Madden we call tournament rules. Have to punt if its over 4th &3 ..makes 3rd &4/5 hella intresting.

Run a pass happy offense tho

95 % of games are for money

In Madden I never punt, I run the same 4 formations, I audible and hot route every play depending on how the defense lines up. The only way you can stop me is if you mask your coverages and blitz. I seriously will complete a pass everytime if I have time to throw.

Football games : All Offense.  Blitz your QB everytime trying to get a fumble.  Onside kick after every score.  I want the !@+$%+% ball back.  High risk high reward.

Basketball games:Use defense to create turnovers and contested shots.  Ust the whole clock on offense.  Strategical half court offense to get a decent shot.

Soccer: As realistic as possible.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

In Madden I never punt, I run the same 4 formations, I audible and hot route every play depending on how the defense lines up. The only way you can stop me is if you mask your coverages and blitz. I seriously will complete a pass everytime if I have time to throw.

I LOVE playing people like you. Easy wins. Expand your play-calling, not everybody you play will be a n00b.
It's annoying as hell tho because after I shut down those 4 formations, usually the person quits in the 3rd qrt.

I run with the 49ers pretty much every time & my game is very realistic. Been owning fools in Madden since 1992 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I LOVE playing people like you. Easy wins.

Gamertag-D BLOCK 82 07I'm on past midnight CST almost every night.

Back
Top Bottom