What kind of player are you when it comes to sports video games?

Are you the mad hatter type who goes for a deep route on 4th and 6 from your own 25?

Do you press in the backcourt and swipe for steals like your life depends on it?

Or are you the predictable type who is really effective? I whooped my buddy 44-21 in Madden today....  dude was trying to play smashmouth football on a video game LOL.

I'm the type to Play semi No D and just Out score you
laugh.gif
works every time

I'm Kobe on the court...

No, I'm more like Jordan....

No...

I'm ME. THE GREATEST OF ALL +#*%+#$ TIME. GIVE ME THE BALL !%@%+!

Super fast pace in 2k (the only game I play). I'm talking 7 seconds or less.
Denver is my squad. 9 deep with 2 good PGs and no dominant player. Put the sub pattern on fatigue and I'm good. I'm not that big of a gamer though so I'm only okay.

Fifa

I essentially adopt the Barcelona style of play and pass until I see an opening. It frustrates the hell out of my opponents, and because I have the ball for 75%, I dont do much defending

Madden/NCAA

I played football in real life, so I understand the weaknesses of most coverages. I am almost unstoppable on offense and win my games by scorelines like 56-14.

I suck at basketball/baseball games
30t6p3b.gif

You can play realistically on Madden and still score a crap load of points as long as you know how to play defense. If you have good defensive schemes, predict an offense's upcoming play and audible to better coverage, and are good at controlling your selected player, you can force an insane amount of turnovers that either lead to fumbles/INTs that can be run back for TDs or just grab a turnover that puts you in good field position. I played on All-Pro the other day and won 70-10 because my defense was forcing turnovers almost every time the opponent had a possession

madden i go for it every 4 fourth down under 15 yards..post corner routes to dez or the stick to witten usually works...felix jones on madden
pimp.gif
my man breaks the screen every time...

2k i shoot primarily with kobe and gason..about 70 kobe 30 gasol..lol..i win more than i lose tho...

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Super fast pace in 2k (the only game I play). I'm talking 7 seconds or less.
Denver is my squad. 9 deep with 2 good PGs and no dominant player. Put the sub pattern on fatigue and I'm good. I'm not that big of a gamer though so I'm only okay.

Man I rolled with the Nuggets from 2k8 up to 2k10. 
JR Smith is probably the single best pixelated athlete of all time. 

Back  in 07 he wasn't putting the fear of God in dudes hearts yet but funny enough that's probably when he was the most unfair to use.  Iverson, Melo, and K-Mart, and Camby as your role players?
sick.gif

Chauncey made me slow down a little but him and Nene just became new toys. 

The Warriors have been my team since 2k11 though. 

I can't really say how I play Madden, FIFA I'm just the best so usually I just try and play pretty and do the $@+@ you see on TV. 

In the MLB the show I can't hit for !*@! because all I've ever done since the game's first iteration is "Road to the Show," always as a starting pitcher. If you play me in the show I'll be dealing and if you're any good you'll probably beat me 1 - 0 in the 9th or something. 

Defense wins championships
pimp.gif
...had the panthers defense playing like the ravens....

I STAY playing ignorant on FIFA 11 with the sliding tackles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Puyol usually gets red carded every game I play
pimp.gif
and I rack up at least 5 yellow cards a game.

I approach every madden 11 very carefully
I won't show too much of the play book sticking to the running game , running draws and screens try to get a feel of the defence, fourth quarter I air out the ball if I'm down.
On defence I like to send crazy blitzes and usually ghost around the field with a dl

Originally Posted by VA757VA

madden i go for it every 4 fourth down under 15 yards..post corner routes to dez or the stick to witten usually works...felix jones on madden
pimp.gif
my man breaks the screen every time...

2k i shoot primarily with kobe and gason..about 70 kobe 30 gasol..lol..i win more than i lose tho...
Gasol?
roll.gif

Anyway, I punt on 4th down...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I STAY playing ignorant on FIFA 11 with the sliding tackles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Puyol usually gets red carded every game I play
pimp.gif
and I rack up at least 5 yellow cards a game.
You doing it wrong fam. Slide tackling is an art, timing and the oppositions momentum are key. Dudes get so heated when I play them because I stay taking their guys out and never get called for fouls.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Defense wins championships
pimp.gif
...had the panthers defense playing like the ravens....

my mans you know something.
pimp.gif

have Cam out there driving fools crazy too.

I got a 11rogers/07brady type pass game. strong slot 3 receiver set allll day

my defense is solid too

i hate people that go for it on 4th in their own territory

Hahaha @ Gason.

But yea, I am sim to the tee. If Jamal Crawford dunks in traffic I am pissed. Yea I am that anal when it comes to my 2K

I play to win, but I want it to look cool too 
laugh.gif
  I mean I get buckets, but I try to go for dunks as much as possible and more difficult shots. 
One thing I can't stand is those cheesers who abuse a nasty three point shooter. Like someone going off for 50 with Mario Chalmers or some b/s really gets on my nerves

I am the type of player to play defense. Try to stop my opponent. When i score 21 points. I expect to win. I hate playing against people who dont punt the football. they make the game boring.

Back
Top Bottom