What kind of shoes are these and where can I find them? (Adidas and Lacoste)

I have no info on these adidas but I THINK they are metro attitudes. Anyone have any info on these?
2a6144k.jpg

These Lacoste joints were posted on sneakerfiles some time back. They said they were a limited release but I haven't been able to find any otherinformation on them and I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Are these out? If so where can I find em?

lacoste-crocodile-mythologies-p2-3.jpg

lacoste-crocodile-mythologies-p2-4.jpg

lacoste-crocodile-mythologies-p2-5.jpg

"Sneakerfiles.com previously showed you the Lacoste Limited Edition Crocodile Mythologies Collection Part 1 and with every part one there is always a parttwo and here is the Lacoste LE Crocodile Mythologies Collection Part 2. This new pack draws inspiration from Missouri, New York City, and South Africa. TheMissouri edition draws its inspiration from the Albino crocodile and the South African myth of the Albino crocodile. The shoes are all white (albino) withSouth African inspired accents along the border, which by the Venda tribe that believe that the Albino crocodile is the god of fertility. The other two shoesare inspired by New York City's most famous and legendary symbols, the NYPD and taxi cabs. With the predominant color of blue and yellow respectively, bothshoes have crocodile textures throughout the shoes and gray sole borders meant to represent both crocodiles and the concrete jungle that New York City is knownto be."

No idea what the Lacoste shoes are but the Adidas are the Conductor Hi and is available at zappos.com.

Back
Top Bottom