What level of simping is this? Vol. We almost lost an nter?

whyhellothere

Banned
Cliffs:
-Julia Charlene Merfeld said she wanted her husband killed because “it was easier than divorcing him.”
-That explanation came in a meeting with a man Merfeld thought she was hiring to do the murder.
-Another motive, authorities have said, was the 27-year-old husband’s $400,000 life insurance policy. Julia Merfeld told the fake hit man he’d be paid $50,000 from the proceeds, in a series of weekly $9,000 installments to avoid suspicion from her bank.
-Merfeld pleaded guilty June 27 to solicitation to murder.
-Her husband and intended victim asked that she get no jail time at all :x :stoneface:
- Chief Muskegon County Circuit Judge William C. Marietti committed to cap her minimum sentence at six years. The maximum can be anything up to life in prison, depending on Marietti’s decision at her sentencing July 30.

Link to full article: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/07/caught_on_video_muskegons_wido.html

Footage of her meetings with undercover cop:

***** out here plotting & this fool said no jail time :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
mean.gif

I'm sorry but, why would he tell her she's the benefactor of his life insurance policy?

No amount of trust can be tested with $400,000 on the line. People have done way worse for way less.

Anyway, bish is fugly.

It's a scary thought to know that you are worth more dead than alive. Luckily my wife is not (that) crazy.

lol ... that's pure greed ... she got sad for 2 seconds but was like welp ... do it anyway ...

:stoneface: @ the husband ... she getting life if that were me

Grimey 
mean.gif

Number one ruley,never let anyone know you have life insurance.
You dont let your wife know you have life insurance?
I'm sorry but, why would he tell her she's the benefactor of his life insurance policy?

No amount of trust can be tested with $400,000 on the line. People have done way worse for way less.

Anyway, bish is fugly.
You dont make your wife the beneficiary of your life insurance policy? Then who?

This situation is grimy no doubt, but this guy did nothing to slip up.

That's why you hire somebody to hire somebody.

The thing that strikes me the most is that this chick is only 21 (how old is the husband :smh: ) and taking the easy way out like that :x

Also, video is not working for me...

But yo, I seen this happen a couple times. Sting operations on folks tryna get ppl killed. Like, where you find hitmen at? They hang out at the butcher shop or something? Is there a craiglist link? ( just curious af)

Grimey :smh:

Number one ruley,never let anyone know you have life insurance.
You dont let your wife know you have life insurance?

Anyway, bish is fugly.
You dont make your wife the beneficiary of your life insurance policy? Then who?

This situation is grimy no doubt, but this guy did nothing to slip up.

No one said that. I just said that you shouldn't tell her that if you die, she gets to pocket $400,000.

Especially not in the world we live in right now. You can't trust females with anything these days.

Back
Top Bottom