what little things do you do differently than other people?

Make my own laundry detergent ( under 10$ get me 5 gallons)
Make my own dish detergent ($2 get me 1 gal)

I like going to gay clubs. I'm straight.

I just like the vibes there.

Yo, I heard of dudes going there because there is usually still more women than men there, and there isn't a whole lot of fights. Never been, never will, but good on ya

I don't drink soda. Ever.

real. i dont understand the obsession. is it an addiction? i might not be as strict as you though. i only drink coke with jack and coke and ginger ale at my grandamas cause thats all she has and i always forget to bring water. (no tap water for me)

I wear Timbs when I'm smashing my girl. Maximizes hip fluidity

I eat french fires with red hot sauce

I carry around a lot of $2 bills for tipping

Last edited:

Why $2 bills? :lol:
I work in in bars and everyone hates $2 bills, it's like not real money to everyone for some reason :lol:

real. i dont understand the obsession. is it an addiction? i might not be as strict as you though. i only drink coke with jack and coke and ginger ale at my grandamas cause thats all she has and i always forget to bring water. (no tap water for me)

I used to do henny and Coke until I grew a pair and started doing henny straight. Chilled. When I was a kid I always loved grape, strawberry, orange Fanta. Root beer. Ginger ale cream soda all that ****. But I cut it out once I knew better.

I like going to gay clubs. I'm straight.

I just like the vibes there.
Even better if you go there with some gay male friends, they usually keep a few smokin hot straight women friends with them at the club. :pimp:

Last edited:
I drink the hell outta ice tea mio.

I eat the gristle on my chicken.

Pre wipe the water off with my bare hand b4 the towel.wipe

Why $2 bills? :lol:
I work in in bars and everyone hates $2 bills, it's like not real money to everyone for some reason :lol:

1) It annoys some cashiers for some reason, and I enjoy seeing them rustled over nothing

2) Makes people remember me. For good or bad :lol:

3) I started doing it because one of my exes lived with her family and the house was filled like 6 lil kids, her siblings and cousins. And I used to give them each $2 when I came over on Sundays, and they used to get crazy excited because they thought the bills were special.

I also try to use 50 cent coins as much as possible too. :lol:

When I have money in my pocket they all have to be facing the same way

I don't drive my car until it is warmed up

I don't spend change unless I have to..I put it in a box or jar for like 6 months then cash out

When I bowl I tuck my pinky finger in so that the knuckles are resting against the ball and not the inside of the finger. So instead of the standard grip it looks more like someone signaling #1 with their hand.

I also hold a pencil kind of differently.

When I play basketball the majority of my passes are underhanded or side-armed.

I don't drink soda or coffee.

I usually knock or ring the doorbell instead of calling or texting someone that I'm here.

I prefer boneless to bone-in wings.

When I bowl I tuck my pinky finger in so that the knuckles are resting against the ball and not the inside of the finger. So instead of the standard grip it looks more like someone signaling #1 with their hand.

I also hold a pencil kind of differently.

When I play basketball the majority of my passes are underhanded or side-armed.

I don't drink soda or coffee.

I usually knock or ring the doorbell instead of calling or texting someone that I'm here.

I prefer boneless to bone-in wings.

View media item 1896804

You a god damb degenerate famb :lol:

Last edited:
I don't spend change unless I have to..I put it in a box or jar for like 6 months then cash out

Yep 8)

Also....cats probably do this too or maybe not.

But when i eat doritos its gotta be one triangle at a time unless the piece is broken. And the wide side always goes in my mouth first....like i never start with the tip of the triangle in my mouth . EVER.

Also i eat chex mix but i throw away all the pretzel pieces.

Don't drink soda and also avoid high fructose corn syrup as much as possible.
Make my own hummus. ($1.40 makes $20 worth of store bought.)
Never consume milk in liquid form. Must be cooked into something.
Use orange juice in my cereal. Done this since I was 5.
Make 1-2 fruit smoothies everyday.
Never had coffee, don't see the need for it either.
Never had alcohol or tried any drugs and never will.

I usually tell people they might consider me the most boring person in the world. I'm fine with that. I enjoy my life just fine.

Back
Top Bottom