what little things do you do differently than other people?

I eat my french fries with a ketchup/mayo mixture majority of the time.

I use to do this in middle school with the pizza flavored hot pockets.

Cats was looking at me funny at first until they hoped on the wave 
glasses.gif

I use onramps leading into the freeway as an opportunity to get up to freeway acceptable speeds

i put lime on everything. Esp soup like i cant eat soup without it and also use it as a dressing for salads 

Im gonna do that.

I don't do this but i know people who dip the fork into dressing thats in a different container first, then into the salad.

i dont understand the no dressing thing on a salad..it just seems like so dry..like no foreplay before sex..idk 

Coleslaw on the dog.

Also wit salads...i dont use lettuce.
I use all the other greens.

I refuse to buy a salad from an establishment. A salad can only taste so good IMO.

I feel the same thing about

Breakfast Food

Cupcakes

I believe that the right amount of BBQ sauce/cheese can make just about any food 10x better.

The difference in taste between decent cupcakes (as long as they are moist) and "great" cupcakes isn't worth the markup in price.

Local grocery stores have underrated bakeries. I am confident enough in cupcakes from Safeway as opposed to all of these cult cupcake spots that are here in DC

I heat up my milk in the microwave first before adding cereal.

Jesus

I refuse to buy a salad from an establishment. A salad can only taste so good IMO.

I feel the same thing about

Breakfast Food
Cupcakes

Some bakeries have amazing cupcakes.

I remember someone said b4 "wat grown man asks for a cupcake"

When Cupcake Wars came out, and a place in MD won, there were goons posted outside that bakery waiting for an hour for cupcakes. :lol:

Last edited:
Ive never had a cupcake i would consider great

Ive had moist ones.
Ones with filling.
Dry ones.
Grocery store ones.
Specialty cupcake ones.

Never had a cupcake that made me say "this is a great cupcake
The bell curve is very low on cupcakes

Back
Top Bottom